HTC One (M8) availability and pricing

• Replies:8
  • Stickied
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 25, 2014, 5:28:19 PM via Website

So the HTC One (M8) is official.

You can go into plenty of brick and mortar stores in the US and UK to try out the device right now, or order online on pretty much every major North American carrier (except T-Mobile) to order one for yourself today (you could have it tomorrow).

We've already done a hands-on with the All New One and it's a real ripper. Definitely going to be one of the best devices of the year. That Duo Camera is awesome!

The device is available for $999 off-contract (via Verizon) and for $229 on a two-year stint with Rogers in Canada. Sprint in the US has it for $199 on a two-year contract. Carphone Warehouse in the UK has it for 549.95 pounds unlocked. More pricing to follow.

It'll be available in 238 carriers in over 100 countries by the end of April, with many having it in-store by April 10th.

— modified on Mar 26, 2014, 10:40:03 AM by moderator

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Mar 25, 2014, 9:12:15 PM via Website

Such a gorgeous phone! Nice update on the M7. Not huge changes, but nice. Yes, please!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Northernbaygirl
  • Forum posts: 52

Apr 17, 2014, 2:25:50 AM via Website

I've just won one. Should have it in my eager little paws by Saturday :) can the handset be used without a SIM card? Don't really want to go to the hassle of switching my number to a Nano SIM until I've had a play around with the phone and decided whether to keep it or not.

Northernbaygirl

Apr 17, 2014, 8:44:07 PM via Website

hahaha, sorry mate. Not a chance, have been and had a play with one today and I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping it. Won't be getting it on Saturday now :( they tried to deliver today while I was out & with the Bank Holiday weekend the earliest re-delivery date is Tuesday.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 21, 2014, 9:44:23 AM via Website

@northernbaygirl Once you've get your hands on do share its review with us because I have been hearing a lot from the users that they have got defective phone, loose volume key, power key and .... blah...blah... issues I want to know from you that are they ... or they all are faking !! :)

Northernbaygirl

Apr 22, 2014, 8:06:11 PM via Website

Will do John, it arrived today and all seems fine............. haven't noticed any looseness in the volume or power keys. I won't be fully up and running with it until the end of the week/the weekend as there was a mess up with my number being switched to a nano sim for it but will do a review in 7 - 10 days.

Barış Biltekin
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 8, 2014, 8:16:30 PM via Website

HTC M8 is very expensive @ Turkey
its about 1200usd :(