iCallYou App

• Replies:5
mini
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2014, 5:41:49 PM via Website

Imagine that you hold a morning run, and you must give everyone a call in the busy morning. You may feel worried and sleepless at night. iCallYou provides a fast and convenient way to schedule “Phone Call” to your friends simultaneously.

Unlike the other communication tools using chat window, you can make “ONE” phone call to remind or broadcast information to all of your friends. When the time comes, all of them will receive your “PHONE Call” at the same time.
Meanwhile, your friend(s) can easily call you back by simply click “call back” button.
You just need to setup the morning call time and record your voice message. The next early morning, your friends will pick up a call from you. You would not worry about waking up late anymore.

download from google play : iCallYou app

— modified on Mar 27, 2014, 3:14:12 PM

LalitDeactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 39

Mar 27, 2014, 9:07:11 AM via Website

Great ,sounds cool , but how can everyone get phone call at the same time ? Is it GSM call ? Will I get charged for this call ?
Can you please elaborate more on this ?

mini
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 27, 2014, 1:50:08 PM via Website

It's all free & message are transferred via cloud.
iCallYou App

— modified on Mar 27, 2014, 3:13:27 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 28, 2014, 5:50:16 AM via Website

well, application seems to be good but the downside I found is it can only work if my friends are using the application. means both the parties need to have the application. I was thinking that it is an standalone !!:( Another disappointment

Damian
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 9:39:51 AM via Website

Great!