Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Google and Samsung Sync Account Problems .....

• Replies:6
Jim Andrews
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 30, 2014, 7:43:32 PM via Website

In Settings, under Accounts >>> Both Samsung and Google Account will not Sync.

Under the Account Name >>> "Sync Error"

At the bottom of the screen reads >>> "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."

I've had these errors for the past three days now. Started when I was still running JellyBean 4.3. Late last night I finally gave in and did the KitKat 4.4.2 Update. Still have the Sync Errors.

I called T-Mobile Tech Support, Samsung Tech Support and Google Tech Support. They have no idea what this means or how to fix it, and have no information on any problems of this nature.

Any ideas what is wrong and how to fix it?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 31, 2014, 7:16:20 AM via Website

this error is occurring because of some issues at the server end, even I was also experiencing the same but, Then I have removed my google account and then tried to sign in again and I worked. I would suggest the same to you goto the accounts and remove your google and samsung account then again try to sign in, I would work correctly again.

Malware intercept
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 30, 2015, 10:54:01 PM via Website

I had the same problem and it was driving me nuts for weeks and didn't find much on the net that helped me. I ended up just opening the play store app and in the top left there is a menu icon (three lines) and then there is a drop down menu next to your email, I signed in again with my google password and then everything worked and no problem syncing, instantly I had 40 apps start to update...hope that helps you

Brandee Anne

Brandee Anne
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 18, 2015, 4:55:40 AM via Website

Jim Andrews

In Settings, under Accounts >>> Both Samsung and Google Account will not Sync.

Under the Account Name >>> "Sync Error"

At the bottom of the screen reads >>> "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."

I've had these errors for the past three days now. Started when I was still running JellyBean 4.3. Late last night I finally gave in and did the KitKat 4.4.2 Update. Still have the Sync Errors.

I called T-Mobile Tech Support, Samsung Tech Support and Google Tech Support. They have no idea what this means or how to fix it, and have no information on any problems of this nature.

Any ideas what is wrong and how to fix it?

FINALLY FIXED! !!

FOR SOME REASON THE SAMSUNG ACCOUNT WAS CONFLICTING WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS I REMOVED THE SAMSUNG ACCOUNT ALL GOOGLE SYNCED PROPERLY.

TO DO THIS GO TO SETTINGS------- GENERAL------ACCOUNTS------ Click on SAMSUNG ACCOUNT----- SELECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED----- PULL UP MENU OPTIONS AND SELECT REMOVE ACCOUNT.

gctechoscar

Brandee Anne

Aug 18, 2015, 4:57:09 AM via Website

THIS WORKED. THX

Brandee Anne

Aug 18, 2015, 4:57:53 AM via Website

Malware intercept

I had the same problem and it was driving me nuts for weeks and didn't find much on the net that helped me. I ended up just opening the play store app and in the top left there is a menu icon (three lines) and then there is a drop down menu next to your email, I signed in again with my google password and then everything worked and no problem syncing, instantly I had 40 apps start to update...hope that helps you

THIS WORKED. THANKS!

gctechoscar
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 14, 2017, 6:29:12 PM via Website

worked for me too