Remove Timepin App

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 3, 2014 10:48:45 AM via Website

I installed an app called TimePin and after some decided to uninstall it. Even after uninstalling it the app still remains on the phone as a lock screen app.
I checked on the administrator settings and also removed the privileges but couldn't totally remove this TimePin app. Hope you can shed some light with the removal process.
Thank you.
  • Forum posts: 746

Apr 3, 2014 11:05:12 AM via Website

Did you remove the admin privileges before uninstalling? If not, it won't uninstall fully.

Sinkster

Apr 3, 2014 11:17:06 AM via Website

Gent's thanks for the insight.
I have removed the administrator privilege before uninstalling the app, but it still remains as a lock screen which I can't remove totally.
  • Forum posts: 746

Apr 3, 2014 11:56:14 AM via Website

Simple question, but have you rebooted your phone yet?

Sinkster

Apr 3, 2014 2:24:09 PM via Website

Yes I have rebooted the phone as well, it still doesn't seem to go off. The screen lock is still there and I have to use a password to unlock the phone. I want the default screen lock which is only a swipe but am unable to activate it. Kindly help.

Apr 3, 2014 2:45:12 PM via Website

Hi John Farell, Thanks a heap. Finally the screen lock is gone. I was in the impression it was the TimePin app which I installed earlier but that's not the case. Followed your advice and the screen lock is gone now. Thanks once again and have a great evening. Cheers.