How to add contacts to WhatsApp

• Replies:55
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 6, 2016, 8:49:31 AM via Website

Thanks. This really helps me a lot. Now all my contacts on whatsapp are there. Awesome.

• Forum posts: 10

Mar 7, 2016, 6:56:52 AM via Website

Follow these steps to chat with a friend over WhatsApp:
Make sure that the person you are trying to contact has WhatsApp installed. ...
Ensure that you have their number saved in proper international format on your phone. ...
Inside of the app, go to the Favorites tab, press the button, and select Refresh Favorites.

• Forum posts: 25

Mar 9, 2016, 11:23:13 AM via Website

1. Make sure that the person you are trying to contact has WhatsApp installed.
  2. Ensure that you have their number saved in proper international format on your phone.
  3. Inside of the app, go to the Favorites tab, press the button, and select Refresh Favorites.
    Shiromani Akali Dal

• Forum posts: 2

Apr 20, 2016, 10:22:51 PM via Website

nice thanks

• Forum posts: 15

Apr 29, 2016, 8:20:50 AM via Website

ya, much helpful. Many of us face this issue.

• Forum posts: 4

May 24, 2016, 9:30:20 AM via Website

You have to add the contact in your phonebook first and then open Whatsapp, and click ADD, then find the contact number you want to add to your Whatsapp. try it, hope it helps

Jul 5, 2016, 11:42:01 AM via Website

It's not that hard adding WhatsApp contacts from your Android or iPhone, actually. Just go to the "Contacts" button and add the people you want. And if you can't, maybe they are not using this app or the area code you enter is wrong.

Jul 5, 2016, 11:42:09 AM via Website

It's not that hard adding WhatsApp contacts from your Android or iPhone, actually. Just go to the "Contacts" button and add the people you want. And if you can't, maybe they are not using this app or the area code you enter is wrong.

• Forum posts: 17

Jul 15, 2016, 4:27:15 AM via Website

Thanks for the useful information (*)

• Forum posts: 21

Aug 11, 2016, 3:40:36 PM via Website

adding contacts to WhatsApp is really tricky thanks for the post, what I do is add a contact to your phonebook with the proper city and country code like adding 00 before it, then launch WhatsApp and refresh the contact list of you've done everything correct then that contact will be shown on your wWhatsAppcontact list

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 10, 2016, 12:25:49 PM via Website

1. Make sure that the person you are trying to contact has WhatsApp installed.
  2. Ensure that you have their number saved in proper contact format on your phone, Menu> Contact> Add New Contact> add the details of the person >Save.
  3. Open the WhatsApp app, go to the Contacts tab, and search the contact which you saved and start the chat.
    Hopefully this helps.

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 10, 2016, 1:31:16 PM via Website

I also stuck in the same problem means my friends numbers are already in my contact list but when i open what's app there is nothing as well as no option to synchronize it. After reading your post i found that my contact are in SIM card instead of phone. It may be solution of the problem which i am facing using whats app. Thanks dude....

• Forum posts: 9

Nov 12, 2016, 6:19:59 AM via Website

thanks i have also face this problem now i have get solution to add contacts on whatsapp.

• Forum posts: 17

Jan 21, 2017, 11:52:28 AM via Website

Before saving number contact list
and looking WhatsApp contact list show

— modified on Jan 21, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

• Forum posts: 21

Mar 9, 2017, 9:16:53 AM via Website

Actually, just "Refresh" button allows us to add the contacts to WhatsApp from the phone's address book. I usually fix with this method but I have wondered how to add if the contacts are from other countries. Luckily, I solved with searching on Google.:)

— modified on Apr 6, 2017, 3:29:47 AM

bellagreen

• Forum posts: 11

Jul 14, 2017, 10:57:45 AM via Website

Thank You So much for the post. It was Much needed.