• Stickied
Ankit
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 23, 2019, 6:35:04 AM via Website

:) Done!!!

loard
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 23, 2019, 9:55:22 AM via Website

Hy this is simple just save number of person which you want add in whatsapp contacts and open your whatsapp go to new chat there you can see all contact that are save on phone and another way is use gbwhatsapp to manage you whatsapp contacts

Joanna12
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 4, 2019, 12:04:01 PM via Website

Nice article.https://www.cydiacloud.com/ will help you to get more pieces of information.

— modified on Oct 4, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

AZHAR IQBAL
  • Forum posts: 30

Oct 7, 2019, 9:26:29 AM via Website

nice info. thanks;)

theapostle832

irum123
  • Forum posts: 30

Nov 8, 2019, 1:06:12 PM via Website

nice post

theapostle832

rootwilliamson
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 9, 2019, 7:32:40 AM via Website

Nice information!

theapostle832

emawalker00
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 20, 2019, 6:51:55 PM via Website

You can read the WhatsApp instruction page for guidance.

theapostle832

emawalker00

Dec 20, 2019, 6:52:13 PM via Website

You welcome

theapostle832

emawalker00

Dec 20, 2019, 6:52:40 PM via Website

umm Thanks.

theapostle832

emawalker00

Dec 20, 2019, 6:53:00 PM via Website

Thanks.

theapostle832

Megamind
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 7, 2020, 9:23:30 AM via Website

thank you so much for sharing this awesome info with us i really like it!!!

theapostle832

Deactivated Account

Aug 7, 2020, 12:53:40 PM via Website

Yup but you can do it with other versions of WhatsApp

theapostle832

thomas lincoln
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 15, 2020, 12:15:40 PM via Website

Please guide me on this issue....

theapostle832

Pro Motorcycle Helmets

Sep 10, 2020, 4:35:20 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing ;)

theapostle832

Sinda Kat
  • Forum posts: 28

Jan 5, 2021, 8:22:36 PM via Website

It helped. Thank you. There are so many troubles with this app :( I am thinking about shifting to Telegram.

theapostle832

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jan 25, 2021, 3:19:07 PM via Website

Nice and useful post It really helps Thanks for sharing.

theapostle832

williamosmith

Mar 28, 2021, 12:25:33 PM via Website

Thanks That Helped.

theapostle832

Yammna Khawar

Apr 6, 2021, 2:46:27 PM via Website

Sound good let me try thanks

theapostle832

theapostle832

Aug 27, 2021, 11:49:44 AM via Website

Add a contact through WhatsApp
Press New chat > Options > Add new contact.
On JioPhone or JioPhone 2, you'll need to select if you want to save the contact to Phone memory or SIM memory.
Enter the contact's name and phone number > press SAVE.
The contact should automatically populate in your contact list. If the contact doesn't appear, press New chat > Options > Reload contacts.

Katherine Adams

Sep 2, 2021, 8:33:26 PM via Website

Well I tried and it worked fine for me, I think there's some problem with your device. It also runs Animedhfa App smoothly.

CharlotteAbbe
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 24, 2021, 9:16:29 AM via Website

Very helpful content by you about : How to add contacts to WhatsApp?

Thanks alot.

Phone Agent 007
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 15, 2021, 11:05:12 AM via Website

You can directly add the contact from your WhatsApp.

neiltaylorss
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 12, 2022, 10:07:36 AM via Website

Oh, thanks. I've been wondering about this for so long.

calliejohnson

Jul 7, 2022, 10:07:04 AM via Website

This information is so helpful for me I have same problem long time but now with your information I will fix it.

juliettealison
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 7, 2022, 10:30:49 AM via Website

I can't even install WhatsApp on my rooted phone :(

Ken Kaneki

Oct 12, 2022, 6:52:22 PM via Website

the same problem i had..thanks for the solution :)

Gunny Ma

Oct 13, 2022, 6:56:16 AM via Website

You can add contacts through WhatsApp or your phone's address book. Press New chat > Options > Add new contact. On JioPhone or JioPhone 2, you'll need to select if you want to save the contact to Phone memory or SIM memory. Enter the contact's name and phone number > press SAVE.

Rachana

Oct 13, 2022, 9:15:01 AM via Website

Why need this
you can add another place

Mehnaz Mano
  • Forum posts: 3

May 21, 2023, 2:24:22 PM via Website

Thank you for sharing these helpful steps on how to add contacts to WhatsApp. Following these instructions can indeed improve the visibility of your contacts on WhatsApp and help you connect with them more easily.

By ensuring that you have your friend's phone number saved in the correct international format in your phone's address book, importing contacts from your SIM card, and having your phone number saved in your friend's address book, you increase the chances of seeing your contacts on WhatsApp.

The suggestion to wait for 15 seconds after launching WhatsApp and then tapping on your friend's icon to start chatting is a good way to give the app enough time to sync and load the contacts.

If you still don't see a specific contact, refreshing the contact list by going to the Menu Button and selecting Refresh on the Select Contact page is a useful troubleshooting step. Checking if the contact is hidden in your WhatsApp settings is also important, as hidden contacts may not appear in your regular contact list.

It's worth noting that WhatsApp cannot automatically sync with Facebook friends, so manually entering their phone numbers in your address book is necessary for WhatsApp to recognize them.

Lastly, if you find that your friend doesn't have WhatsApp, despite thinking they do, you can use the "Tell a Friend" feature within the app's settings to invite them to join WhatsApp.

Thank you once again for sharing these tips, which can certainly help users improve their WhatsApp contact visibility and overall experience.

AtifNawaz
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 13, 2023, 10:35:24 AM via Website

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! Enhancing the user-friendliness of the Facebook app would undoubtedly lead to a better experience for all its users.

Here are a few suggestions that the team at Facebook could consider implementing to make the app more user-friendly:

Simplified Navigation: Streamlining the app's navigation by reducing clutter and emphasizing the most commonly used features would make it much easier for users to find what they're looking for.

Intuitive Design: A clean and intuitive design with well-organized menus and buttons would help users quickly understand how to interact with the app.

Customizable Interface: Allowing users to customize the app's interface to match their preferences would create a more personalized experience and cater to individual needs.

Clearer Privacy Settings: Making privacy settings more prominent and easier to understand would empower users to control their data and feel more secure while using the app.

Efficient Search Function: Improving the search functionality within the app would help users find friends, pages, and groups more quickly and accurately.

Consistent User Experience: Ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms (web, mobile, tablet) would make it easier for users to transition between devices.

Interactive Tutorials: Providing interactive tutorials or tooltips for new features would help users learn and adopt new functionalities without feeling overwhelmed.

Reduced Ads Intrusion: Balancing the presence of advertisements with the user experience, so that ads are relevant and not intrusive, can significantly enhance the app's overall feel.

Offline Access: Incorporating more offline features, such as saving posts for later viewing when not connected to the internet, could improve user engagement.

Feedback Mechanism: Implementing an easy-to-use feedback mechanism within the app would allow users to provide suggestions, report issues, and feel heard by the development team.

Accessibility Features: Enhancing accessibility features for users with disabilities would make the app more inclusive and user-friendly for a broader audience.

Regular Updates: Continuously updating the app based on user feedback and emerging trends in user interface design would demonstrate a commitment to improving user experience.

Overall, making the Facebook app more user-friendly would not only improve user satisfaction but also encourage greater engagement and loyalty among its user base. It's a win-win situation for both users and the company!

Tx Finds
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 11, 2023, 6:43:42 PM via Website

There are a few ways to add contacts to WhatsApp:

From your phone's contacts:
Open WhatsApp.
Tap on the Contacts tab.
Tap on the Add Contact button.
Enter the contact's name and phone number.
Tap on the Save button.
From a QR code:
Open WhatsApp.
Tap on the Settings icon.
Tap on Account.
Tap on Linked Devices.
Tap on the Scan QR Code button.
Scan the QR code of the contact you want to add.
From a contact on another device:
Open WhatsApp on the other device.
Tap on the Contacts tab.
Tap on the contact you want to add.
Tap on the Share Contact button.
Select WhatsApp from the list of apps.
Tap on the Send button.
Once you have added a contact to WhatsApp, they will appear in your contacts list. You can then start messaging them.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when adding contacts to WhatsApp:

The contact must have a WhatsApp account in order to be added.
If the contact is not in your phone's contacts, you can add them manually by entering their name and phone number.
You can also add contacts from other apps, such as Facebook and Gmail.
If you are adding a contact from a QR code, make sure that the contact is using the latest version of WhatsApp.

ALI AKBAR

Sep 14, 2023, 1:35:13 PM via Website

To add contacts to WhatsApp, follow these steps:

Open WhatsApp: Unlock your phone and tap on the WhatsApp icon on your home screen or app drawer.

Access the Chats Tab: By default, WhatsApp opens to the Chats tab, where you can see your existing conversations.

Tap on the Chat Icon or New Chat: At the bottom-right corner of the screen, you'll usually find a chat icon (a speech bubble with a pencil) or a "New Chat" button. Tap on it.

Search for the Contact: You can add contacts in several ways:

Type the Name: If you know the name of the contact you want to add, type it in the search bar at the top of the screen.
Access Your Phone's Contacts: You can also tap the contact icon or "Contacts" option to access your phone's contact list. From there, you can select the contact you want to add.
Select the Contact: Once you've found the contact you want to add, tap on it.

View the Contact Info: This will open a chat window with the contact. You can view their WhatsApp status and profile picture.

Send a Message: To add the contact to your WhatsApp list, you can send them a message by typing a text in the chat box and tapping the send button (usually a paper airplane icon). This action will add the contact to your WhatsApp list.

That's it! You've successfully added a contact to WhatsApp. You can now send messages, make calls, or create groups with this contact through WhatsApp

I just wanted to share my thoughts on the website topic. Websites have become such an integral part of our online presence and business operations. In today's digital age, having a user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing website can make a world of difference.
It's important to consider the content, functionality, and responsiveness across various devices. User experience should always be a top priority. If anyone needs any advice or assistance regarding WhatsApp, feel free to reach out to me. anwhatsmod.com is more than happy to help!

William Json

Sep 18, 2023, 5:52:56 PM via Website

Greetings to all.
I require a mobile application that will inform me of my friends' gbwhts.net online and offline statuses and keep a log. I'll be appreciative.

— modified on Sep 18, 2023, 5:56:51 PM

EricChandler

Sep 22, 2023, 5:18:03 AM via Website

Let me ask if I can connect using yo whatsapp modilimitado

— modified on Sep 23, 2023, 4:26:11 AM

Billu Bansal
  • Forum posts: 18

Feb 25, 2024, 7:18:06 PM via Website

Now the whole scenario changed after 10 years i.e in 2024.

Halina JArry

Feb 27, 2024, 10:22:39 AM via Website

try to save your contacts in google drive secondly you can refresh you chats to see saved chats or some time due to duplication it can cause issue