How Can I Download Video From Facebook

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 19, 2015 8:29:29 PM via Website

i can't understand. give me video link pls......

• Forum posts: 21

Nov 22, 2015 11:37:23 AM via App

Shoukat there's an app on the Play Store named as Video Downloader for Facebook by Linterna Apps, Ratings 4.4 . It works fine on my device.

• Forum posts: 644

Nov 24, 2015 4:28:13 PM via Website

Well It may sound strange, but I only click on the video and download button automatically pops up.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 1

Jan 8, 2016 7:22:00 AM via Website

@Adelaide Gross It is far too better to use online free solutions instead of paid. Also downloading videos from youtube violates their terms and conditions. But if you use the online video downloader like vidsaved.com then the situation might be different legally. :)

• Forum posts: 19

Jan 8, 2016 7:42:12 AM via Website

Try Any Video Converter freeware, you could download from YouTube and Facebook and many other websites.(angel)

• Forum posts: 14

Mar 15, 2016 10:31:39 PM via Website

I guess you could open the post (video) link on chrome or something and download it from there.

• Forum posts: 14

Mar 15, 2016 10:32:59 PM via Website

Press and hold on the video and select "Save video" :)

• Forum posts: 9

Jul 12, 2016 8:09:36 PM via Website

Opera mini works for. You can try.

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 7, 2016 9:00:32 AM via Website

I would say just try this at once it will work:
1. Copy the link to the video and paste it into an input field at savefrom.net.
2. Click the "Download" button on the right. You will be prompted to choose the format and quality of the video file to download.
3. You will be shown a list of direct links to all videos on the web page.

• Forum posts: 12

Oct 10, 2016 5:14:27 AM via Website

Why not use Video Grabber to help you imagedownload video from facebook. It will help you to free and quickly get what you want.

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 10, 2016 6:44:54 AM via Website

I think video download catch is best decision for downloading recordings from any site. It will have alternative for various determination and document arrange. Best thing about it will be it can identify all recordings introduce on a page so no compelling reason to duplicate and glue video url such a large number of times. It's truly cool! Attempt it...