What's the most important thing when buying a phone?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 25, 2014 9:48:12 PM via Website

The built-in features, for sure!

I usually look for phones that have the best in the features that I use the most. So for me: I need a great keyboard/pad (must be really touch-friendly, and not lag) I also like to have a quick-focus camera with editing available.

• Forum posts: 672

Apr 28, 2014 1:39:32 PM via Website

for now I can add "not having Kitkat" to the list...

MFG/Regards My1

• Forum posts: 2

Apr 28, 2014 3:07:25 PM via Website

For me first of all battery back up of any smartphone. Then its performance and of course the budget always matter, after that its Camera, surf internet quickly and processor & all.

• Forum posts: 1,338

Apr 30, 2014 10:20:05 AM via Website

What do you guys think about all this Android Silver business?

Do you think it will replace both Nexus and Google Play editions, or will Nexus go the super low-end route, as suggested by the $100 nexus rumor, and Silver will go high-end as an Apple competitior? What happens to the middle ground then (currently occupied - and occupied very well - by Nexus devices)?

I like the idea of more premium flagships available with minimal bloat and rapid updates, and I don't even mind Google having a controlling say in the specs of those devices (because I like how they've done Nexus), but I'd be very sad to see a high-spec, mid-priced device range like the Nexus line disappear.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 672

Apr 30, 2014 10:26:21 AM via Website

even though I like Samsung more coz of SD and removable battery, I wont say that nexus is bad and honestly I would miss it still...

and if they want to make devices with a premium price they REALLY have to step p and come with huge space (and re-introduce microSD), huge (rather removable) battery and everything

MFG/Regards My1

• Forum posts: 88

Aug 22, 2014 9:14:10 AM via Website

for me size doesn't matter i usually see features mostly processor, RAM, battery life, internal space, sensor size, touch focus, and last but not the list i should carry the device in my hand comfortably. :)

• Forum posts: 7

Aug 22, 2014 3:58:28 PM via App

hardware imean cpu, gpu n RAM
of course the size of internal memory too.

• Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014 11:02:14 AM via Website

Hardware and price.
But this ratio is on par with community.
I pick the phone with the most active developer community on the internet.
You get to talk with them, have fun, mod the device to make it even more awesome.

• Forum posts: 42

Sep 2, 2014 12:46:03 PM via Website

Well for me, when i'm looking for a new phone i'm interested in the aspect of the phone, the price and the performance of it.
But overall if i like the design i BUY :) !

• Forum posts: 88

Sep 2, 2014 12:58:36 PM via Website

I generally looking for high processor, huge RAM, Huge internal storage space, huge screen resolution, and specially color of device i generally like dark colors.

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 14, 2015 1:40:04 PM via Website

Look at the new phones of performance and features. But the most important thing is to see him update, for example Nexus 5.

• Forum posts: 6

Feb 14, 2015 9:39:42 PM via Website

For me it is always the size. The smaller the better.