[Free][Game] Spring adventure/runner

• Replies:0
Vladyslav Yushkov
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 2:41:09 AM via Website

Hello guys,

Welcome to the World of a constant adventure. In this world every muscle of your body must show its dominance, especially your legs, because you going to have a long journey. A journey that will make you move and think faster than anybody, because with every new level your enemies will get stronger, but will you get stronger? It depends only on you! How far can you get?

P.S. So guys, obviously installs are very important for me, but this an android forum and the thing I expect from you guys is a feedback. This is my first app and I created it about a week ago, at the moments it has about 8 install and I can't perform a proper (google)analysis with this amount of people. I would appriciate every single detail. If you think a button is too small tell me, if you think some image looks strange tell me that too. Any feedback would be great. Thank you guys.

In addition, for those of you who will like the game here are some rune codes - BOGOB - mace and GBOOG afro hair style. B is blue O is orange and G is green.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spring.spring

— modified on Apr 14, 2014, 2:41:58 AM