Welcome to our new forum!

• Replies:30
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,151

Apr 21, 2014 8:12:06 AM via Website

@maja AndroidPit community is just much more broad than you or I can think off, moderators and admins or this site are just amazing every-time opened it I found something new and different especially in the homepage of AndroidPit, every new news is just <3 I am regular,happy, and one of the biggest fan of AndroidPit I just want to just every AndroidPit team member they are just doing awesome work........ what more I would say I feel in love :*

• Forum posts: 54

Apr 22, 2014 8:18:01 PM via Website

Really like the new forum. It's clean and a lot easier (and less confusing) to navigate.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,151

Apr 25, 2014 10:10:29 AM via Website

@Moderators and @Admins

Another live example of spamming have a look at the @lili post, this is what I was talking about ! This forum is occupied by some ....... :( Although I have reported it to the moderators ;)

— modified on Apr 25, 2014 10:11:25 AM

• Forum posts: 1,077

Apr 25, 2014 12:13:55 PM via Website

John Farrell

@Moderators and @Admins

Another live example of spamming have a look at the @lili post, this is what I was talking about ! This forum is occupied by some ....... :( Although I have reported it to the moderators ;)

Hi John,

I do not see a post from @lili (maybe she has been deleted). Also, please feel free to contact me directly if you see any suspicious spammy content (but please remember, we check all posts daily and get rid of spam so you should not see spam more than a day old). Thanks :)

— modified on Apr 25, 2014 12:15:17 PM

• Forum posts: 25

Apr 25, 2014 12:40:50 PM via App

antonio-rodrigues

konami powa!!! ;-)

PS: nice redesign, it feels more clean and unclettered. great to see you optin for responsive ;-)

Cool

• Forum posts: 746

Apr 25, 2014 1:06:21 PM via Website

Mary Mod

John Farrell

@Moderators and @Admins

Hi John,

I do not see a post from @lili (maybe she has been deleted). Also, please feel free to contact me directly if you see any suspicious spammy content (but please remember, we check all posts daily and get rid of spam so you should not see spam more than a day old). Thanks :)

I deleted it on my mobile browser after receiving the email.

Sinkster

• Forum posts: 18

Jul 24, 2014 2:54:58 AM via Website

Great forum. Nice design. Thanks

• Forum posts: 644

Oct 28, 2015 11:04:20 AM via Website

Hello Friends,
Thank you for warm welcome in new forum..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"