Tablet cannot connect to WiFi

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 18, 2014 2:05:11 PM via Website

Hello everyone, I have bought an android tablet and am having issues connecting to my wifi and I can't find a driver or manual for it either. Just looking for some help as I am not by any means "tech-savvy". The specs on what I have are:

Processor: DualCore-A23 Model: GT90H Android Version: 4.2.2 Firmware Version: v2.0.9 Kernel Version: 3.4.39

Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.

— modified on Apr 23, 2014 10:36:42 AM by moderator

• Forum posts: 54

Apr 18, 2014 4:47:06 PM via Website

Have you tried restarting your tablet?,if that does not work try restarting your router.

Apr 18, 2014 5:36:40 PM via Website

I have in fact tried restarting both and still no good. Do you know if the age of the router would have anything to do with it? Thank you for replying.

• Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,701

Apr 21, 2014 8:41:57 AM via Website

@Ben Well, this just seems weird i don't think that this has to do anything with the router age. Well, Why don't you goto the router settings and change its channel to auto I think this has to do something with the channel !! :? or try adding your device to the trusted list. Hope this helps ! :?

— modified on Apr 21, 2014 8:42:16 AM

Apr 21, 2014 4:04:18 PM via Website

John Farrell, thank you for your help. I went into the settings and found that the router was already on auto so while I was in there I turned off the password protection and that seemed to do it. I now just have to figure out why the tablet wouldn't work with the password on. Thank you again.

• Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,701

Apr 23, 2014 7:32:09 AM via Website

@Ben Does it works with other devices? or the problem is with this tablet only ? I mean I am sure you are having other mobile devices, laptops etc are they connecting with the router at an ease ?? If they are working means...... :? Check in your router settings there is a option of number of devices that can be connected set it to <10 I think if you have chosen lesser number there ........ :) try this one too in the mean time I'll digg some more onto it .... And yes which router you are using i mean the model number ... etc ??

— modified on Apr 23, 2014 7:33:33 AM