- Forum posts: 879
Apr 24, 2014, 5:58:17 PM via Website
Apr 24, 2014 5:58:17 PM via Website
I bet you all wish you could've done this when your favorite app dissapeared from the Google Play Store cough cough Flappy Bird!!! You can actually save an app that is no longer in the Play Store or even save a copy of an older version of an app before an update. Not only that, this makes it a lot easier to transfer apps to new devices.
- This can be achieved with an app called File Expert with Clouds.
- Open up the app and click on Apps.
- Choose the ones that you would like to backup.
- Then, guess what, just click on the backup button.
- You can choose whether you want to backup your app to the cloud or locally on your phone.
You can send these files to yourself, your friends and make sure that no one will take away your favorite app EVER AGAIN!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting