restore original firmware

• Replies:4
Renz Renz
  • Forum posts: 8

May 1, 2014, 8:51:12 AM via Website

Can I possibly restore the main/original firmware of my phone using samsung kies? and now I will not use odin anymore...because it changes my system settings etc. , it did not restore my original firmware, just like a custom rom although running like REAL Gingerbread version but as I said it changes my settings and data network mode not working :(
Because I recently install custom rom for my phone now i want to restore the original firmware just like a bought it NEW!
please help me.... :)
By the way mine is gt-s5300

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 1, 2014, 9:42:03 AM via Website

Well, I would say try going to the sammobile firmware section and download the appropriate stock ROM for your device and then use the the ODIN to flash that ROM into your device your device will get back to the original firmware like you bought it NEW :angel:

Renz Renz

May 1, 2014, 7:11:36 PM via Website

ok, i'll try but I think it's not available in our country :) does country affects the firmware? I'm sorry but im no expert....thanks for your help...
last question,
can samsung kies, can detect my phone's original firmware or I must find it manually through sammobile firmwares? :) by the way im only 15 years old.

— modified on May 1, 2014, 7:22:11 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 2, 2014, 12:01:47 PM via Website

Well, @Renz that's just way to cute to tell that your just 15yr old anyways tell me which country you are on right now ? I'll give you the exact link to get the firmware for your device gt-s5300 :)

Renz Renz

May 2, 2014, 2:44:40 PM via Website

Ok sir I need a firmware for the country (philippines) :) , I hope it is available...thanks!!

maybe Im young to do this stuff :) , so Sir, I really need help :D

— modified on May 2, 2014, 2:48:47 PM