Google play services Installation error

• Replies:19
Suresh
  • Forum posts: 4

May 1, 2014, 8:54:16 PM via Website

Hi friends,

im using Android 4.0.4 os tab, I can't to install google play services. im always got "Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shareed user ID." so how can solve this error because now i can't open youtube & most of apps without google play services so pls help me

— modified on May 2, 2014, 11:47:52 AM by moderator

vishwas reddybadheka mahesh@gmail.comShai Lyn Sabileamir iqbalGM Antia

Salomon
  • Forum posts: 26

May 2, 2014, 2:00:59 PM via Website

Hi I have the same problem with my galaxy ace s5830i after rooting and installation of jellybeans 4.1.1

vishwas reddy

Suresh

May 2, 2014, 8:10:43 PM via Website

Thks for ur updation. Can u share how to root & install?

Salomon

May 2, 2014, 8:52:09 PM via Website

Hi I am also a newcomer but there are many ways to root. I have succeeded with the CF-autoroot methods (thanks to chainfire).

Suresh

May 2, 2014, 8:54:20 PM via Website

Thks a lot.

Salomon

May 5, 2014, 1:47:41 PM via Website

Hi again I'm still without Google play services. Have you otherwise get help with (re)-installation of the app? Let me know when you get it ok?

badheka mahesh@gmail.comSonny FloranteLian AderezMark Del Rosariosharad golhaniSuresh

Suresh

May 5, 2014, 7:16:35 PM via Website

Sure,

Salomon

May 13, 2014, 2:49:02 AM via Website

Thanks Loie the apk is successful installed but I can't see the original picture only one d"eformed".can you please tell me how I can restore Google play services in the original picture?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 13, 2014, 7:11:01 AM via Website

@salmon well, I don't think there is any need of correcting the deformed icon I think google play services is having a deformed puzzle icon. I would say switch on the data connection of your device and wait a while if some updates needs to be done and Google play service will automatically update.

Salomon

May 20, 2014, 1:57:29 AM via Website

I have installed the apk but I can't use YouTube and the other functions. ..what do you mean with sideload? How? ..I have only the corpse of it

Salomon

Jun 5, 2014, 12:51:09 AM via Website

Ok I have solved the problem after an totally crash! I have reinstalled the stock firmware
Thanks anyway

Dirk Izaak
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 27, 2014, 5:40:55 AM via Website

My device says app not installed

Don't-forget Madrid

Jan 21, 2015, 11:08:31 AM via Website

Loie Favre

Hey there!

What you can do is manually sideload google play services to system/app folder.

Here is the [Google Play Services APK][1] that you can install from the XDA developer website.

how to sideload google play services

Vikram Singh
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 23, 2015, 7:21:38 PM via Website

I am not able to open youtube any my google play store is not opening and i am not able to download google play services apk file too. Please help.

— modified on Sep 23, 2015, 7:26:20 PM

Abdul Qadir

Jul 23, 2016, 9:48:31 AM via Website

I have installed manually but isn't working yet...

Remi Good
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 23, 2016, 1:10:21 PM via Website

My device says app not installed

Zaen Yuki-Tech

May 12, 2017, 6:16:41 AM via Website

A solution I finally made out is I rooted my device, install root explorer, replace the GoogleServicesFramework.apk in /system/app/* with another file from other device which Google Play Services works. This solution is for my fake Samsung Galaxy S5 from Chinese Mediatek Rom that has stubborn google play service update. May it also works for other device and other roms.

Henry Haddad

Jan 2, 2018, 1:18:28 PM via Website

Suresh

Hi friends,

im using Android 4.0.4 os tab, I can't to install google play services. im always got "Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shareed user ID." so how can solve this error because now i can't open youtube & most of apps without google play services so pls help me