- Forum posts: 877
May 5, 2014, 1:13:42 PM via Website
May 5, 2014 1:13:42 PM via Website
Did you know that you can try out a paid app on the Google Play Store for free for 15 minutes? Here is how to do it:
- Buy an Android app on the Google Play Store and play or use it for less than 15 minutes.
- Before the time has run out, go back to Google Play.
- Press the Menu button and choose My Apps.
- Scroll down and select the app in question.
- Select Uninstall and Refund. If you haven’t even installed the app yet, you’ll only get the Refund option.
You can also get a refund within 48 hours if the app doesn't include a preview, such as wallpaper and ringtone apps.
- Go to your Google Play account on your PC/Mac. (https://play.google.com/store/account)
- Log in
- Under the Options for the individual item you want refunded, click Report a problem
- Select I’d like to request a refund from the options
Have you ever done this before? I think it's pretty cool!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting