Samsung Galaxy S3 — Galaxy S3 problem upside down Touch screen

• Replies:3
AnamariaStefania
  • Forum posts: 1

May 8, 2014, 5:21:02 PM via Website

I changed the touch digitizer screen for my Samsung S3, and now I have an upside down touch screen.It is not a problem of rotation.The dispaly shows the icons and everything,but when I touch it, it works upside down.Even when I turn on the phone,the display is upside down.If someone can tell me how to fix it,please let me know.Thanks a lot.

— modified on May 8, 2014, 6:04:54 PM by moderator

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 8, 2014, 6:09:24 PM via Website

Hey!

Wow! That is a problem I've never encountered before! Did you just put it in upside down?

Did you do this yourself or did you bring it to a shop? If you brought it somewhere, I would recommend bringing it back there! If you did it yourself, maybe try switching upside yourself! It sounds like something is connected the wrong way. Sorry I can't help you more on this. :'(

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 9, 2014, 7:46:33 AM via Website

Well, I don't know why but i can't just stop myself from laughing :D:D:D:D:D Don't get me wrong but that's way too funny I would say try going to the service centre for fixing it up i think the problem is as you have tried changing touch digitiser screen all by yourself something somewhere goes wrong and now you are stuck in the middle. :devil:

Tiber Daubies
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2014, 10:18:45 AM via Website

AnamariaStefania

I changed the touch digitizer screen for my Samsung S3, and now I have an upside down touch screen.It is not a problem of rotation.The dispaly shows the icons and everything,but when I touch it, it works upside down.Even when I turn on the phone,the display is upside down.If someone can tell me how to fix it,please let me know.Thanks a lot.

hi

i have completely the same problem, but have you allready solved it? Case yes how dit you solve it?

Thanks