Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Homescreen looks weird on galaxy note 3

• Replies:4
Carla Janine Molina
  • Forum posts: 5

May 8, 2014, 7:43:18 PM via Website

This is my problem with my galaxy note 3 i can't figure out what's making this to my phone. I checked my apps and everything. There is no notification that my phone was being threatened. Help me please? image

— modified on May 9, 2014, 1:22:05 PM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 9, 2014, 7:29:00 AM via Website

Whoo.... Is that a wallpaper or ??? Are you able to access your device settings and all? Try clicking on any of the screen available if that does't help try restarting your device, and again if you seem to get problem then I would say there is no other option other than you need to factory reset it. :(

Carla Janine Molina

May 9, 2014, 8:16:55 AM via Website

Yah it's still functioning when i press the lock key then when i try to unlock it will return to normal screen. Then it will appear like that again then i'll do it again. Usually this happens when I watch a movie on my device.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 9, 2014, 9:54:34 AM via Website

Well, @Carla can I ask which application you are using to watch movies I mean are you using the stock ROM or you're using some other app from the PlayStore? I would say if the problem is specific to the application I would say uninstall that application and try using some other application like MX Player, VLC etc.. otherwise I would say why don't you backup you data and go forward with the factory resetting.

Carla Janine Molina

May 10, 2014, 8:43:37 AM via Website

I used MX player. But yah maybe i should reset my device. Thanks :)