- Forum posts: 879
May 16, 2014, 11:49:48 AM via Website
May 16, 2014 11:49:48 AM via Website
If you get a Moto E, you might be interested in how to take a screenshot!
Well it is pretty easy:
- Navigate to the page that you want to capture.
- press and hold Power button and Volume Down button for about 3-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- Next you will hear a camera sound to signal the the screenshot is being taken.
- After hearing this sound, release the buttons.
- the screenshots will be then stored in the Gallery app, under the Screenshots folder.
Hope this worked for you!
— modified on May 21, 2014, 5:35:28 PM by moderator
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting