LG G2 Mini — How to take a screenshot with the LG G2 mini

• Replies:7
  • Stickied
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 21, 2014, 5:56:51 PM via Website

Taking a screenshot with the LG G2 mini is easy.

• Just navigate to the screen you want to capture,
  • then press and hold the rear-key Power button and Volume Down button until you see the screen flash
  • your screenshot will be saved to the Screenshots folder in your Gallery app.

Enjoy screen capturing!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Sam Tsang

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 22, 2014, 9:39:29 AM via Website

:D:D I am sorry @kris but I just couldn't control myself from writing and :D:D laughing here, there is just no problem with the post !! But that gif animation is just more interesting the repetition of the image really makes me laugh my heads off !!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 22, 2014, 9:49:10 AM via Website

Well @John, you'll probably enjoy knowing that it took us about ten attempts to figure out how to show the button placement and catch the screenshot in time. All without looking totally uncoordinated (which I probably did anyway!), hence the weird way I'm holding the phone!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 22, 2014, 10:14:28 AM via Website

@Kris Yes, I can see that in the animation you seem to be having a hard time with the proper timing in order to catch the button placement and the display screen !! anyway Good work (*) I am sure this will help out most of the G2 mini user who are still trying to figure out how to take screen shot !! :D

carnaga
  • Forum posts: 2

May 25, 2014, 8:10:47 PM via App

awesome gif =)

btw, this works also with lenovo ideatab a3000. Thx for the tip!

Moral Dikson
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 5, 2017, 3:25:21 AM via Website

Thanks so much!

David Vitta
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 16, 2018, 10:46:52 PM via Website

good answers

David Vitta
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 16, 2018, 11:44:30 PM via Website

Yes really helpful