new to forum but not to android

• Replies:5
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

May 22, 2014, 3:20:53 PM via Website

Hi i am from india. I am a software developer and tester . I am a moderator in sammobile.com , supportsamsung.pl and 2 more forums. so my help will be valuable here too

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 23, 2014, 7:51:58 AM via Website

Hey mobile crackers,
Welcome to the AndroidPit forum, As you said that you are a developer and tester I think you can help out our members at the Android Developer Forum and yes as you said that you are moderator at samsung you can help out our members at Samsung Android Phones thread. We have a large user base who are confused about ..... I am sure your participation can help out those individuals. And one more thing before posting in out forum please have a look at our AndroidPit Forum Guidelines.

— modified on May 23, 2014, 7:54:19 AM

Deactivated Account

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 30, 2014, 1:06:42 PM via Website

Hey Mobile Crackers!

That is cool that you are comíng here from Sammobile. How do you like being a moderator over there? Obviously our forum isn't as busy or complex as theirs is, but we have just as many people who are interested in learning more and who often run into quite a few problems with their device. Samsung smartphones and tablets are also our most popular devices here, like Sammobile.

It would be cool to get your input in our forum as well! I am certain that you have a lot of knowledge and advice to share with our fellow users.

So, welcome and enjoy the forum! John has gotten you on the right start.

Deactivated Account

Jun 1, 2014, 6:23:08 AM via Website

I will do my best here.
thanks you for supporting me .
may the force be with you :D

Ready To Help You.

Deactivated Account

Jun 3, 2014, 2:03:49 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Perfect! Thank you :)

ps: thanks for the S5 root tutorial, it looks great!

its not completed, i can't upload links and images

Ready To Help You.