Problems with mic & speaker on LG G2

• Replies:1
dennis
  • Forum posts: 1

May 23, 2014, 2:33:02 AM via Website

Hi all don't know if I'm on the right forum or where I would start to look for the right one but... I have a lg g2 and I'm having some problems. My mic doesn't work right when the phone is not on speaker. It's not really a software problem because I poked the mic hole with a needle. When the phone is on speaker the mic works fine. So I'm wondering if there is a way to modify the telephonyprovider apk so the phone uses the same mic settings for non speakerphone conversations. So that people can hear what I say and when they talk back it doesn't play through the back speaker but from the phone speaker. I'm not great with coding or programming or anything I decompiled the apk and have been looking for something but can't find it. So can anyone help me fix this or can I send somebody the apk so they can fix it.

— modified on May 23, 2014, 11:13:46 AM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 2, 2014, 8:48:39 AM via Website

Hey Dennis,
First of all apologies for not looking at your thread, as fas as your question is concerned I don't think there is any apk to do that. :( why don't you try rushing towards nearest customer support seeking some advice on this :? because to me it looks like the problem is over the ..... !! :?