which app or software you recommend for Create An app

• Replies:8
Arman Moha
  • Forum posts: 5

May 25, 2014, 12:29:37 PM via Website

hi . i really need to create an app for Show my Products and some info about them

there are many online app creator website but it seems all of them create something like website ( wordpress cms) for mobile . is that true ??

i need a to create this app for offline users and if will be great if there any app maker with some ready code ( generator) so not need to have knowledge about coding

i`m pro in Flash and I use Abobe Air , but unfortunately it need adobe runtime and if i embed this the size of file will grows up to 8 MB and 25 Mb when extracted on phone.

i dont need some Advance tools like sending email or vote or comment and ...

i just need to create some simple menu with pages that hold my products

what do you recommended ?

and is all online app generator like uzztouch and como are useful for create online app like websites ?

— modified on May 26, 2014, 8:26:44 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 26, 2014, 6:30:11 AM via Website

Hey @Arman,
Firstly I would like to tell you that links over the comment box, which you have used is strictly forbidden I would say you should it this post yourself and even if you would like to seek recommendation about the online app generator you could say it like "buzztouch or como" putting links is forbidden.

Secondly I would love to solve your query i.e the best online generator I personally preferred Appery.io and The App builder when it comes online app generator I think you should try then out as they offers the best .

Arman Moha

Arman Moha

May 26, 2014, 8:29:11 AM via Website

thanks so much . i check you recommend sites and it seems they are cool

but it seems they develop apps for online data and create something like website for mobile !!

is that True ?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 26, 2014, 10:15:16 AM via Website

@Arman yes, the sites I have mentioned can create apps for online data i.e you can say they create app for something like mobile website. what type of plan your are working with ????

— modified on May 26, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Arman Moha

Arman Moha

May 26, 2014, 6:17:19 PM via Website

well i want just Opposite of it

i don't want an HTML5 J query website for Mobile ( like responsive wordpress theme)

i want to Create a app and introduce some products and their Details

So i have some menu on Main Page like : Products | About Us | contact Us

it will be Great if some part like Contact us have form to Send Information if the user have internet Connection

But i want most parts of my app runs from Local ( embed in app) specially the products detail pages ( cause in my country users have not access internet for phone all the times )

Appery looks great but i cant figure it out can do this or not cause
in lot of parts i see Html5 , Jquery and Cloud app words !!

Roy Weinberg
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 8, 2014, 12:53:47 PM via Website

I would recommend trying oDesk as they can generate an app for you for your requirements on the cheap

Frank Morgan
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 25, 2014, 11:13:15 PM via Website

Arman Moha

But i want most parts of my app runs from Local ( embed in app) specially the products detail pages ( cause in my country users have not access internet for phone all the times )

You can try embedding a "local" site ( not on the web ) into an app with e.g. PhoneGap or Intel XDK.

AppBatics
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 6, 2014, 6:36:15 AM via Website

Embedding a local site using PhoneGap seems to be the most suitable way, but some JS coding is required.

If it is a one-time app why not hire someone to do it for you? In the long run it is probably cheaper.

Edwin Bos
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 16, 2014, 10:35:26 PM via Website

Currently I would use Eclipse (even though google is working on an alternative: studio, which is still in beta).

You can easily download Eclipse with the Android SDK from the google developer website... (google it)