What app has been used to change negative to positive on equipment on my car, house, phone

• Replies:4
Peggy Campbell
  • Forum posts: 2

May 29, 2014, 6:53:13 PM via Website

I hope to find the tracking device on my car which will tell me how the activity is possible. Drones have destroyed the electrical components in my car: battery, power windows and locks. I've seen the heat damage on the door panels. Other unsafe things are going on with my car. House clicks when cars pass. They are using the apps on their cell phones to do this. My question is: how can I protect myself from this. Do I need an Android? or some other Smart phone?
Please help!

Peggy Campbell
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 4, 2014, 10:52:57 PM via Website

I do live in a town that has a Navy base, an
Army guard and an Air guard. I have had contact with the Recruitment center, my pastor has a son who flies a helicopter and it was probably he or someone he knows who flew over my house and beamed in to my skull making a permanent portal sensitive to "rays." I am attempting to substantiate the idea that I have been a government experiment all of my life. I'm 62. You'd think that was long enough. The reason I get the attacks is: I have this equipment in my body. If I could get it removed or dissolved, then I feel the problems would be over. I've gone to quite a few doctors with no luck. Thank you for any ideas.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jun 5, 2014, 10:37:54 AM via Website

Some of the technology that you imply here is beyond current technological capability to be honest. The other instances you mention would be highly illegal and immoral, not to mention incredibly expensive to bring off. Ultimately, if this is going on then I'd imagine that due to the resources available to the parties instigating it I doubt any current technology would be able to detect anything.

Sinkster

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 5, 2014, 11:11:19 AM via Website

@sinkster I don't have any idea what technology @peggy is talking about ?? @sinkster Do i need to contact the official about some guy telling around forum about the chip or something like that .... ?? :? It looks just to much weird to me !! :?