cheap calls to India, cheap calls from tablet ???

• Replies:15
h4dr0
  • Forum posts: 1

May 30, 2014, 4:53:16 PM via Website

Hello guy's and girls ofc :P
I need short list or ur suggestion about cheap calls to India ( UK/Germany/France/India....etc) from the tablet? What application?

Thanks , regards !

davidson

Jun 4, 2014, 2:26:58 AM via Website

I use Smartgroshen app, simple, good quality of voice and sync with your phone contacts. Get 0.5 euro at start.

Droha Drohsn

Jun 4, 2014, 2:39:26 PM via Website

You can try Viber and Skype, many people use it. I personally use Smartgroschen - great call quality, nice price and low top-up.

:)

Benjamin Warlike

Dr Urs
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 12, 2014, 12:37:18 AM via Website

If you need to call to landline or mobile, I find this site quite good:
callrate.co.uk
it compares many cheap call providers, so you don't have to search all the time. India is 0.5p/m currently. I used to check between several providers before calling (bit of a pain). The site refreshes the info many times a day. There are other sites like a call checker on moneysupermarket, and niftly list. I like this one coz it does not have extra clutter.

Benjamin Warlike
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 25, 2014, 2:06:05 PM via Website

Hi, I am completely agree that Smart groschen is the best app to make cheap call.

James S.
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 1, 2014, 7:41:14 AM via Website

Skype works the best for me. Competitive pricing and reliable signal.

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 1, 2014, 11:44:13 AM via Website

My vote goes to skype and i also suggest you skype, it is best and very popular, i am also using this application. it is best.

Hobbes S Sujith

Dec 2, 2014, 1:38:07 PM via Website

I would be better if you use RingtoIndia service for the purpose. They provide India calls at 1 cent/minute

Hobbes S Sujith

Jan 16, 2015, 2:12:01 PM via Website

Hi,

Its been over an year after your query. However, to find the right service for India calls from UK, Germany or France is always a treat. For cheap calls to India you can try out RingtoIndia as they provide India calls at 1 cent without any hidden charges. I have been using it for a long time when I was abroad. Try it and let me if you feel the same way as you do.

Most importantly, they provide free half an hour talk time on Sign Up.

Bonobo

Jun 19, 2015, 4:22:39 PM via Website

I am very happy with the service from Keku. The service gives you a local number for your personal use that automatically connects to the phone of the person calling in India. For example, when you register, you enter your own phone and that of the person in India. The system establishes a local number, whether in USA, Canada, or a host of other countries that connects directly with the person in India. If not calling from the registered phone, you need to enter a "PIN" number. I use it to call my cousin. In my case, I enter the local phone number Keku provides me into my cellular with the name of my cousin. I click her name on my contacts and am connected directly. It is much easier than calling an access number, entering the number of the account, and then entering the number for my cousin. The quality is excellent.

You can also register more than one phone number in India or another country, including cell phones. For each number in India or another country, Keku provides you with a different local number but all charged to the same account. The price is 2.3 cents per minute to India from USA or $16.99 per month for unlimited calls. It is a even cheaper to call other countries. There is no charge for the connection or any monthly fee and the minutes are rounded to only the next minute.

If when you sign up you enter the code 453291, Keku will double the dollar amount up to $10. If in the future you refer someone to the service with your own reference code, not only do they get the bonus, but you also get the bonus for referring them. There might be a few services that charge a lower rate but none when you sign up with the code 453291 and it is great having the ability to call with a single local contact number on your cell phone.

Arthur Williams

Jun 29, 2015, 11:27:54 PM via Website

dear,
The best and chepest www.net4call.co.uk .They provide India calls at 0,7 cent/minute

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 30, 2015, 3:01:14 AM via Website

I use skype and Viber basically to communicate with others country people.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 30, 2015, 3:07:03 AM via Website

@ Arthur Williams I am interested to know about net4call. Can you share few info with me. Thanks!

Ruben Azaryan

Dec 25, 2015, 1:36:55 PM via Website

Try YunGO mobile app. I am using it several months and can say it's the cheapest app I found. You can call India at $0.01 per minute. Download it from their yun-go.com or directly from Play Store and App Store. If I am not mistaken rate for Germany is only $0.025.min and at rates to different countries are very affordable. The voice quality is very good.

Sebastian P

Jan 16, 2016, 7:03:15 AM via Website

I use www.letsbrik.co to make cheap international calls from my android smartphone. It works right from the web browser. No apps are needed. Rates are low and the call quality is excellent.