[App][FREE]iBattery - save your battery power

• Replies:7
Dmitry
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 2, 2014, 8:04:18 AM via Website

This App makes your phone battery last longer. With it battery performs 3 times longer or sometimes even more - depends on how sloppy your phone is when it comes to power management.

When phone goes into sleep mode, apps still run on the background, connecting to internet, managing data etc., which are in turn energy consuming processes. This App disables connection to internet in sleep mode and shuts down unnecessary processes. As result - huge energy saving.

You can set this App to switch into flight mode at a certain charge level for even more power saving or make periodical update while in sleep mode: for example once every hour, so you can get WhatsApp messages.

Overall, this App is awesome! Saves battery! Recommended.

Google Play link:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.awalker.co.iBattery

— modified on Jun 2, 2014, 8:12:28 AM

Dmitry

Jun 3, 2014, 11:21:33 AM via Website

well, yes, it doesn't help Nokia 5210 and older....

and more than million users using it and it has 5 star rating for a reason. You just have to set it up for your liking.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 3, 2014, 12:07:21 PM via Website

@Dimitry Seriously ??? I am trying to point out the problem with your application and you are showing...... I just don't get it ! I think developers supposed to welcome suggestion but by..... this !! Well, I will not urge more about it in here but I must say it is not a good practise what I though of giving ! :(

Dmitry

Jun 3, 2014, 12:21:04 PM via Website

Why don't you contact a developer than? I just wrote a review about an app I'm using. This is a great app, and for each person, who's lazy enough to take a closer look at it or understand what it does ("lazy" here is a polite substitute word), there are hundreds of thousands who aren't.

The only reason this App isn't the most popular in the world, I guess, it's coz it's made in Japan, and not a lot of Apps are making it through border, but in Japan - it is number one.

Once again my desperate advise to you - settings.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 3, 2014, 12:38:11 PM via Website

Well @Dimitry look the reason why I am talking about this here is because I though you are the developer of the application i.e. it is clear that this section is for showcasing your application. I think there is a need to make a rule in which showcasing your own application is only permitted I think I have to directly talk about this to Mods and Admins. :?

Dmitry

Jun 3, 2014, 12:57:18 PM via Website

In this case "Let me show you my car" may only be suggested by car manufacturer, and "Let me show you my house" - by construction company.

Thinking before typing is suggested.

Steven B.
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 4, 2014, 10:58:08 AM via Website

This really works! Thank you! You are a great developer!

Dmitry