The FIFA World Cup 2014: how to watch it on Android

• Replies:5
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 6, 2014, 11:15:39 AM via Website

Hi Football (soccer) fans!

The World Cup 2014 is around the corner, and you are likely looking for ways to watch it on your Android smarpthone or tablet so that you never miss out on the action. It really depends on the country you are living in, but for US citizens at least, it is going to be very easy.

Check out our article on how to watch the World Cup 2014

Which country are you rooting for?

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 6, 2014, 12:11:45 PM via Website

I'm rooting for Switzerland because I am half Swiss. I don't think they will get that far, but I don't care, I'm sticking to my people :*

After Switezrland, I'm definitely cheering from Germany. I read that a FIFA simulation showed that Germany would win the World Cup and I have a feeling they will. Them or Spain.....

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 6, 2014, 1:17:25 PM via Website

@Loie Haa.... Haa...!! I am quite not that much big fan of brazil but ever since my childhood I have heard this song "Brazil...... :devil:" I don't know the any other words than Brazil.... that song It just get me going. So I'll bet for Brazil but if I have a second option then I'll help you in cheering Switzerland, Germany and yes Spain too ... :D

— modified on Jun 6, 2014, 1:33:58 PM

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 6, 2014, 1:30:38 PM via Website

Supporting England. Don't really like any of our players on a personal level. But hey national pride and all that.

If England don't win I'd like Brazil to. On their home turf, think it would be cool for the fans.

Or Honduras. That would be funny.

— modified on Jun 7, 2014, 11:34:08 PM