What's your comment on smart bracelet?

• Replies:8
xiaoming
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 10, 2014, 4:36:06 AM via Website

I want to buy a smart bracelet, a gadget which represents the fashion of sport now. It said that bracelet is good for health, and you would be inspired to do some sport even if you were tired of moving before. I have researched a lot. Two main series were Nike+ FuelBand and Fitbit, but what were differences between these two series? I also found two bracelets with lower prices, Vidonn and Swissgear Sarl. They almost have same functions, like real time control of movement and wireless synchronization,so second question is that should I choose cheaper one, whether bracelet is useful or not, I do hope get some advice.

Kracey Leo
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 24, 2014, 7:34:23 AM via Website

Xiaomi bracelet is perfect. It can unlock your phone. Very convenient. It features sports data recording, sleep quality monitoring and smart alarm clock wake up.
I found it's cheaper on Tinydeal

Gary Phang

Oct 23, 2015, 6:02:43 AM via Website

Really? i get the xiao mi bracelet from the Getone, quick response and good communication. Highly recommended. All things are 9.99$, so cooool!!!

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Oct 23, 2015, 6:09:49 AM via Website

I think smart bracelet is a great idea. Go for it.

Christopher
  • Forum posts: 22

Apr 6, 2016, 1:19:12 PM via Website

yes... bracelet is good option because its cheaper than smartwatch, more accuracy, can track your health records etc.
so it will be a good deal.

thanks

Watch_now
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 14, 2016, 3:52:10 PM via Website

@xiaoming Bear in mind that some features of fitness trackers (HR for example) aren't so accurate when exercising.

Alice Naughty

Jan 31, 2018, 4:51:35 AM via Website

I found that xiao mi sometime doesn't count accurate HR.

my last IWonFit Pro seem more accurate but its GPS sometime just disappear...

I'm planning on buying a new Garmin Vivoactice or Apple Watch Series 2. They said that two of them are not only good at track fitness level but also accurate.

reedjane
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 22, 2020, 10:00:49 PM via Website

Fitness bracelet is a gadget that with the help of special sensors allows you to track and control physical activity, compare results and achievements. Trackers - a smart gadget with the functions of a pedometer, alarm clock, heart rate monitor that can monitor the quality of sleep. Some models have IP67 or IP68 protection, which allows them to be used for training in water. If you want to buy a fitness bracelet, see the article by Maxim Nikitin https://askyourfitnessquestion.com/fitness-tracker-id115-smart-band-waterproof-bluetooth-smart-bracelet/

— modified on Feb 22, 2020, 10:01:25 PM

leonwilliams33
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 28, 2020, 10:57:49 AM via Website

My choice is Huawei Watch GT (FTN-B19). Why?

Their ideas are very different from the usual smartwatches such as Apple or Samsung, where you can install your applications, thus increasing the capabilities of the device. Huawei considered that giving such an opportunity does not make sense, since there are still no third-party programs for Lite OS, nor is the SDK for developers ready, it will appear later.

That is, you get exactly those functions that are in the watch initially or which the manufacturer will add later with updates, but you cannot change anything in them. For many buyers like me, this will be enough.

Huawei GT watches can show notifications from the phone, be a companion in sports (including GPS measurements and tracks). They can also be ordinary watches. Let's look at what these watches can do and how they work together. I like the fact that the watch is designed in a classic style. They are not as massive as the Galaxy Watch, they differ from the Apple Watch, as they look like a familiar watch.

The standard band is 20 mm, the same ones were used in previous watches from Huawei, it can be replaced with any standard one, whether metal or silicone. I advise you to choose the bands since otherwise you risk running into the fact that they look weird with the watch.