Feb 24, 2016 12:47:16 PM via Website

ricky martin

These are common tricks of speed up your phone
Clear Your App Cache
Disable or Uninstall Unused Apps
Install a New App Launcher
Remove Unnecessary Widgets and Shortcuts
Limit or Disable Background Data

Yes I agree, no apps can beat this basic tricks;)

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 27, 2016 5:58:55 PM via Website

If your device is getting laggy / slow - 99% of the time its down to running out of available RAM. The other 1% is normally down to a badly coded App, hogging all your devices resources.

There's 2 ways you can go about this:

1. Manually go into Settings/Apps/Running Apps - and then stop each App manually until you cleared enough space in the RAM.

2. Download a decent App which does it for you. Keep a check on this though as a lot of Apps are a complete waste of time & actually take up more space in your devices RAM than what they actually clear.
    Also, any decent App will require you to go into the accessibility settings & enable it there so it can properly stop Apps running.

For that other 1%, you'll need to go into the developer options settings and tick the box next to "Strict mode enabled".This will warn you of any apps that are hogging your devices resources - though use with care (and normally with your device hooked up to a pc & with software on your pc running)

For those feeling ultra brave, whilst you're still in developer options, you can also have a play with the Apps section which is located right at the bottom.
I advise you do some research first before playing with those settings, yet doing it right can bring some pretty amazing results. Again though, if you don't know what you're doing, DON'T mess about with them!!!

• Forum posts: 32

Mar 23, 2016 9:11:23 AM via Website

There are many good apps. Many new android phones are build with awesome technology.
Save space and battery.

• Forum posts: 167

Mar 31, 2016 3:51:36 PM via Website

I already use a app for junk clean name CM Lite' I'm looking for the best Android cleaner app.

Deleted some UN-useful or UN-use data and apps hope that speed up your android phone.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

• Forum posts: 49

Apr 8, 2016 5:52:23 AM via Website

Android data cleaner to speed up android phone.

Thank your for your recommendation.

• Forum posts: 16

Apr 21, 2016 11:29:35 AM via Website

When I meet with the same problem, I will delete some apps or some unuseful data to save storage so it will go faster.

• Forum posts: 26

May 2, 2016 9:35:45 AM via Website

If your phone is not rooted you should always be updated and clean up your memory and use simple background and remove qidgets and disable background sync and have one user's account and clear apps' cache.If your phone is rooted use custom ROMs and uninstall pre_installed apps.

• Forum posts: 7

May 31, 2016 8:51:54 AM via Website

Buy a new one :D .

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 13, 2016 10:38:32 AM via Website

This may help...
1- dial this code *#9900#
2-From the menu, choose debug level
3- Then Choose Mid

Your phone will restart and you can fell the difference
Note: I tried this on my samsung phone

• Forum posts: 19

Jul 23, 2016 12:48:25 AM via Website

Until now i am using cleaner but i will try this app to see what exactly it does.

• Forum posts: 25

Sep 23, 2016 11:29:08 AM via Website

Tips to speed up a slow Android phone quickly:
1. Remove unnecessary widgets and shortcuts
2. Downgrade your Android version
3. Disable background data
4. Clear your app cache
5. Factory reset your Android phone

— modified on Sep 24, 2016 4:51:44 AM

• Forum posts: 11

Sep 25, 2016 8:59:54 PM via Website

i think the amount of data and app can affect on android run speed
services and app that run in background is so important
try to uninstall some app and kill some process

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 17, 2016 12:29:30 PM via Website

To use app to speed up or manage the andriod phone, I am using Purify and it is good.

• Forum posts: 10

Oct 20, 2016 8:08:56 AM via Website

Some valuable tips to be followed while working on to speed up your Android Smartphone:

Identify the problem
Low storage
What's wrong with widgets?
Disable animations
Free up RAM
More troubleshooting

• Forum posts: 26

Oct 20, 2016 9:47:32 AM via Website

I think we can use tool to speed up our smartphones, that's the meaning to hold a smartphone!

• Forum posts: 67

Oct 24, 2016 8:56:56 AM via Website

1. Recognize the issue

The principal thing to do is discover what is creating the issue: an application, numerous applications, the framework itself?

1. Free up some space

Each one of those photographs you've taken and those applications you've introduced can incur significant damage on your telephone. It needs a touch of breathing space to run easily and if it's running low on space, it can begin to back off.

1. Cripple superfluous livelinesss and additional items

Contingent upon the launcher you are utilizing, you may find that there are different movements and embellishments set up. These may look incredible, yet they can likewise back things off.

1. Shut down applications and free up RAM

Multi-entrusting a few applications makes it simple to switch between various instruments, yet there can likewise be an effect on execution. You can rapidly shut down any applications you are no longer utilising by ringing the running applications list – press and hold the home key and after that swipe away any applications you need to exit.