How to speed up your Android smartphone

• Replies:99
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 4, 2018, 4:13:24 AM via Website

No doubt, after using an Android phone for a long time, it will surely runs a little bit slower than usual. But actually, you can speed up a slow Android phone as long as you get this professional Android Eraser software, which allows you to easily clean up unwanted junk files from Android device, including photo caches, app crash logs, download temp files and many more. After clearing all these useless files which do nothing but occupy the precious storage space, you will find more space will be freed and your device speed will be optimized to a certain degree.

• Forum posts: 32

Sep 21, 2018, 10:10:41 AM via Website

Simply delete your cache data on time to time or on every day. This will boost the device speed:)

Sorin

• Forum posts: 17

Oct 8, 2018, 7:56:15 AM via Website

Show you some tips to speed up your Android cell phone, you can make your device respond faster after you follow the steps below.

1. Update the Android Version
  2. Back Up and Reset Your Android Phone
  3. Check the Memory Space
  4. Uninstall Useless Android Apps
  5. Clear Data like Junk, Hidden, Crash, etc. Files on Android

— modified on Oct 10, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

• Forum posts: 223

Nov 15, 2018, 11:13:27 AM via Website

To speed up your android phone you should

1. Clear background apps
  2. Clear cached data
  3. Clear apps cached data...

Nov 16, 2018, 6:58:51 AM via Website

Yes, I did the same. Clean the phone regularly, don't put too much burden on it, it will work well for a long time.

• Forum posts: 15

Dec 26, 2018, 1:22:36 PM via Website

Android smartphones are blazing fast these days with processors, RAM and storage type working in conjunction to make everything snappy. But often with time, many of them slowdown as more ‘junk’ keeps getting stored in the form of cached data, unused files and folders. As a solution, most of us download an Android anti-virus app that does the job in a single tap. But what if we tell you that there are multiple ways how you can speed up your Android smartphone.
Cleaning up the home screen will help bring down the stutters. Keeping a live wallpaper with widgets for weather
, news and other such constantly updating apps, may result in lags often as all of them get refreshed as soon as you unlock your smartphone. Same is the case with keeping multiple windows on the home screen.
Enabling the ‘Data Saver’ option in the Chrome browser will also help you surf without waiting much as it compresses the page, using less data and loading pages faster. Here you could be sacrificing on the image and video quality a bit. Also, data speed matters here.

— modified on Dec 27, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 26, 2018, 6:10:35 PM via Website

I have the same problem

• Forum posts: 14

Dec 27, 2018, 6:19:59 PM via Website

I liked your post. But before installing all these apps one must learn to use smartphone wisely. Remove unwanted files, optimizing folders, Compressing music/videos can help you. Avoid playing HD games for a long term of life.

Regards,
Adrian Gates

• Forum posts: 4

Jan 30, 2019, 10:51:05 PM via Website

If your phone is getting hange than clear cache of your phone.

• Forum posts: 5

Mar 7, 2019, 2:48:48 AM via Website

Just clear apps cache regularly and remove infrequently used apps to free up space, this can help.

Mar 8, 2019, 12:12:42 PM via Website

It's simple but the process is a little bit lengthy. You just need to delete cached data, unuseful apps, spammy apps which are showing alot of ads and clear data from the storage which is no longer useful to you. Hope it helps.

• Forum posts: 2

May 9, 2019, 9:32:21 AM via Website

Ways to speed up your Android smartphone.

Clean the home screen.
Enable 'Data Saver' mode.
Switch off auto-sync.
Task killers actually make apps 'slow'
Overclock the smartphone processor.
Clear the cached data.
Put an end to apps running in the background.

Hope this information will help you. If you want to learn how to work in an android application then you can join android training course

• Forum posts: 3

Jul 2, 2019, 1:15:42 PM via Website

Good to know about these speeding tools, what about cleanmaster lite version???

• Forum posts: 11

Jul 3, 2019, 9:06:28 AM via Website

Most of the time I prefer to use Advanced Task Manager and close all the unwanted apps and tasks. It speedup my phone.

• Forum posts: 10

Jul 3, 2019, 9:26:02 AM via Website

All I know is that the reason your phone is slowing down is because there's so much junk data on your phone,so it's important to clean up regularly.
With Safewiper,anything on the iPhone can be found and deleted.

— modified on Jul 11, 2019, 12:09:43 PM

• Forum posts: 7

Aug 13, 2019, 4:45:01 PM via Website

Hey Kris!
Thanks for advising the "Advanced Task Manager".
Thanks to you, I found a bunch of unnecessary applications that running at startup. Like it! (cool)

• Forum posts: 455

Aug 14, 2019, 3:31:53 AM via Website

Interesting but how will cleaning the sd card speed up the phone?

• Forum posts: 13

Nov 18, 2019, 6:08:18 PM via Website

trying them out right now on one of my nokia android one phones. i hope it works. there's no bloatware but it still works crappier than my wife's y9 2019

• Forum posts: 50

Nov 21, 2019, 5:48:10 AM via Website

Factory reset the Android phone
Delete photos from Android phone
Clear cache on the Android phone
Delete useless APP on Android phone
:D