Default [GAME][FREE][2.3.3+] Tap That Button - Speed and Reflexes

• Replies:0
Haeydr
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 19, 2014, 11:40:32 AM via Website

Hello Everyone,

I'm helping a friend of mine spread the word on the first game he's made for the Google Play Store.

The game is called Tap That Button. It's all about your speed and how fast you can tap the button. It's actually really fun to play when you compete with friends. It's got 3 game modes;

• Normal Mode – Tap that button as much as you can in 10 seconds. Compete with your friends to see who can get the highest taps. My personal high score is 102.
  • Random Mode – The button reappears at a random position on every tap. Tap that button as many times as you can in 10 seconds. My personal score is 25.
  • Rush Mode – Show off your reflexes by tapping random flying buttons across the screen. No timers here, go as high as you can. My personal score is 53.

The game is meant to be very (and i mean, VERY) simple and competitive. Compete with your friends to see who can score the highest in each of the game modes.

My friend also has a neat "watch" feature in the game which navigates you to their studio's YouTube channel showing people playing the game. The channel only posts raw un-edited videos (no fake stuff) and is focused on showing how people start making weird faces as they try to go insanely fast while tapping the button. I didn't realize the faces i made till i actually saw it for myself when my friend made a video of me lol.

Google Play Store - play.google.com/store/apps/d....tapthatbutton
YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCxd...jufFsZb44E6ymA
Facebook - facebook.com/tapthatbutton