QuickOffice pro

• Replies:1
Hapo
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 19, 2014, 8:09:54 PM via App

I purchased QuickOffice Pro and want to reinstall it, but is is not in MyApps and a search only shows QuickOffice, no Pro.
How can i get my QuickOffice Pro back?

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 20, 2014, 9:44:52 AM via Website

Hapo

I purchased QuickOffice Pro and want to reinstall it, but is is not in MyApps and a search only shows QuickOffice, no Pro.
How can i get my QuickOffice Pro back?

You can't I'm afraid :(

Quickoffice is now available as a free download for Android & iOS devices. This article is about an important change to Quickoffice Pro and Pro HD applications, which are no longer supported and not available for download.

As of April 1, 2014, you will not be able to access files from any cloud storage services including Google Drive from within Quickoffice Pro and Pro HD applications. For existing Quickoffice Pro and Quickoffice Pro HD users, you can continue to use your existing app to create, view and edit documents, although moving to the Quickoffice app will allow you to take advantage of new features and updates to the product. For these reasons, we recommend downloading the Quickoffice app.

The new Quickoffice app has similar features to Quickoffice Pro and Pro HD, but there are a few changes worth noting:

- Quickoffice is free to download for all users of Android and iOS devices, and downloads require users to sign up for a Google Account or sign in with an existing account to access the app.
- Quickoffice Pro and Pro HD apps are no longer available for download and are not supported.
- Quickoffice works closely with Google Drive to provide a unified cloud storage solution where you can access, edit, and store your files. Other cloud storage providers are not supported within the app but in some cases may be compatible.

https://support.google.com/quickoffice/answer/3339144?hl=en