Hi everyone!

• Replies:7
mollav
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 20, 2014, 10:05:50 PM via Website

I'm an Android developer from Russia, and have just released my first app on Google Play called "Cross Spin". It is a puzzle game.
Will have another post to introduce this app!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 21, 2014, 4:34:31 AM via Website

mollav

I'm an Android developer from Russia, and have just released my first app on Google Play called "Cross Spin". It is a puzzle game.

Hi welcome to androidpit .:)
Its good to have talented developers here .
see you around

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 23, 2014, 9:31:30 AM via Website

Welcome to AndroidPIT, mollav! :D :D :D

Head over to the Android Developer Forum if you've got any development related questions or advice.

— modified on Jun 23, 2014, 9:31:48 AM

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 24, 2014, 5:25:15 PM via Website

Hey there!

Thanks for joining our forum! It's nice to get people from all over the world joining in our Android converations. Like Scott mentioned, don't hesitate to stop over in our developers forum to ask questions or even answer some, as well as share your own insight and knowledge behind developement. Also, have you posted your Cross Spin app in the let me show you my app category. This is where you can show other users your Android applications.

Enjoy the forum! :D

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 25, 2014, 8:49:58 AM via Website

Hey Mollav,

I know I am late on this but I will rather say its never to late to say "Hi" to a new members, While you join I was enjoying a little extra weekend !! :D Well, anyway its good to have you onboard over the AndroidPit ! It looks @Scott and @Loie has already guide you to the .... !! But what I think, they have missed our Let me show you my app thread, as you said you have recently released your first application over the Google Play. I'll say if your application is free then why don't you showcase it over our Let me show you app thread. It will help you in getting more transparency and yes we can also have our hand over to you application. One more thing before posting do have a look at the guidelines before posting I'll see you around over the forums. Cheers again ;)

donalam
  • Forum posts: 19

Jun 25, 2014, 9:29:10 AM via Website

mollav

can you plz post a image for ur game icon.. that will make me easy to find your game on playstore

vitrig
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 25, 2014, 2:38:13 PM via Website

mollav

Hi i'm looking forward to see your app