Failure of Samsung Galaxy S3 Reboot.. Please help.. My phone stuck at SAMSUNG (it is just flashing there)

• Replies:62
Leewatermelon
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 12, 2016, 11:46:52 AM via Website

learn a lot in this page

Kimela Schulz-York
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 7, 2016, 7:29:52 PM via Website

Scott,
I know this is a very old post but, I'm so glad it was here! Thank you sooooo much for this advice. My husband messed his phone up and was throwing a fit (like a little kid). However, he's phone wouldn't get past the (T-Mobile) insignia after he tried to do a factory reset while in developer mode. So I did what you suggested here (just to see what would happen). Nothing, tried again and again saw a little glimmer of hope but, then I asked it to send a file and poof it sent a upgrade and now he has he's phone back. Thanks so much for your advice it was so helpful. :-)

Zul Geo

Aug 14, 2016, 6:43:08 AM via Website

hi satish

i just try what u said...but my samsung keep stuck on that samsung logo

Israel García

Sep 21, 2016, 12:53:03 AM via Website

hey scott, but i cant move my volume, it just selects the reboot option but i cant put it back to factory settings. what do i do if volume wont work?

LiNna-Aw PHodaca

Nov 22, 2016, 2:47:55 AM via Website

I have the same problem as well, and the factory reset did not finish properly, can you please elaborate the steps after? thank you so much

Roxanne Curzi

Dec 16, 2016, 2:33:03 AM via Website

I wiped the cache a bunch of times in a row and then rebooted! That did the trick.

Julius So
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 16, 2016, 2:41:17 AM via Website

You should try to turn it off and then turn it on again. if it still doesn't work, ask for a technician or have your phone rooted.

noosh
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 26, 2016, 1:30:11 AM via Website

Hi
I gave the phone to my daughter to research and factory reset it which she did, but now it won't start and just shows Galaxy s3 logo and does not go any farther. I followed your instruction but mine does not get to the Android logo no matter how long I hold all three keys!
It is a freedom pop phone and it got sold and I need to ship it now but this would be embarrassing now. :(
Can you help me?

noosh

Dec 26, 2016, 1:42:14 AM via Website

when i went back to reboot it says your device does not appear to be rooted. install superSU now? this will root your device.
what should I do?

noosh

Dec 26, 2016, 4:06:52 AM via Website

Actually this phone seems different maybe it's because Freedom Pop phone! But I did what you said finally but it goes to some kind of safe mode I think, the touch screen still works but when I hit reboot it says "no OS installed are u sure?"
not sure what does that mean.
Thanks

Jamie mackenzie

Jul 28, 2017, 9:11:56 AM via Website

It didnt work it said error after reboot and it went to welcome to samsung galaxy

Haz Een

Sep 23, 2017, 4:38:38 PM via Website

how can i reboot my phone without losing all my files?

lraine16

Jun 10, 2019, 8:46:46 AM via Website

Hi Forum,
I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me. I have an Android Marshmellow tablet that is less than 6 months old that is stuck on the start screen. It needs to be reset, however I don't have any exterior buttons, except for the power button. I also don't have a removable battery. I do have a pin hole for a pin to reset the tablet though. I have tried to reset it several times, but since there isn't a way to move down and select factory reset, that isn't an answer either. I'm hoping you guys can help? Either a trick of some sort?? Or instructions how to use my Windows 10 software to do it , hook up with usb cords? Maybe where I find software to transfer onto my Android, or where to get it? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! lisarainer1963@outlook.com 💜💜💜💜💜