Samsung Galaxy S3 — Could not connect to google account

• Replies:3
Uzair Hassan
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 30, 2014, 11:15:43 AM via Website

I installed appdroid a few days ago..Firstly playstore started giving no connection error..i cleared the cache and app data..it worked..but yesterday it stopped connecting.I did factory reset but then google started giving 'could not sign in' error..Plz anybody tell me the solution..

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 30, 2014, 11:27:49 AM via Website

Well, that seems weird to me you have cleared the cache and the data you have factory reset and now you can't get yourself logged in over your gmail account. :?

Firstly make sure that you can access your gmail account try signing in over gmail account using PC/Laptop, this would ensure that you remember the access. Also make sure that you have 2-step verification disable as It has happened with me too.... I can't get myself logged over to the gmail account because of the 2-step verification. So, i'll say do check it one you may have accidentally... (thinking)

Secondly check if your Wi-Fi and data connection is working or not. (whew)

Third, again try signing over to the account !! (angel)

And the last thing praise me if that helps (devil) otherwise wait for the other admins,mod or members to respond ! (music)

Uzair Hassan
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 30, 2014, 11:50:13 AM via Website

John F.

Well, that seems weird to me you have cleared the cache and the data you have factory reset and now you can't get yourself logged in over your gmail account. :?

Firstly make sure that you can access your gmail account try signing in over gmail account using PC/Laptop, this would ensure that you remember the access. Also make sure that you have 2-step verification disable as It has happened with me too.... I can't get myself logged over to the gmail account because of the 2-step verification. So, i'll say do check it one you may have accidentally... (thinking)

Secondly check if your Wi-Fi and data connection is working or not. (whew)

Third, again try signing over to the account !! (angel)

And the last thing praise me if that helps (devil) otherwise wait for the other admins,mod or members to respond ! (music)

Still the same error..Wifi connection is fine nd also did the 2 step verification :/

Alan Berkofsky
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 11:21:08 AM via Website

Uzair Hassan

I installed appdroid a few days ago..Firstly playstore started giving no connection error..i cleared the cache and app data..it worked..but yesterday it stopped connecting.I did factory reset but then google started giving 'could not sign in' error..Plz anybody tell me the solution..

Have you tried logging completely out of Google on your PAYPAL and the run something like CleanMaster from the playstore? Or have you resolved this already?