- Forum posts: 1
Jul 1, 2014, 6:04:58 AM via Website
Jul 1, 2014 6:04:58 AM via Website
- INTRODUCTION *
- Japanese PhraseBook is the free application which provides the daily Japanese sentences of the communication. Using the native speaker and clear pronunciation ensures to be easy for you to understand.
- Recommended for overseas students, tourists and business people who go to travel, study as well as work in Japan.
- FEATURES *
- Free application.
- 1000+ phrases in 18 categories (Greetings, General Conversation, Numbers, Directions and Places, Transportation, Eating out, Accommodation, Time and Date, Shopping, Colours, Towns and Provinces, Countries, Tourist Attractions, Family, Dating, Emergency, Feeling sick, Tongue Twisters).
- No requirement of the internet connection.
- Save the phrases which are frequently used in the favorite list (easily add/remove).
- Search the expected phrases by the keywords (highlight keywords are very clear to see).
- Repeat a phrase, play all phrases in the category.
- Remember the phrase position after exiting the application.