Samsung Galaxy S4 — HELP PLEASE, MY S4 DOES'NT TURN ON, THE RED LED LIGHT STAYS ON!

• Replies:4
Kyle Rego
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 10:20:44 AM via Website

My S4 was working fine, until the red led light came on, and it wasn't charging, it stayed, and the screen didn't turn on, I tried removing the battery, and holding the power, volume down, and home button to no avail, please help me.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 8, 2014, 11:42:27 AM via Website

Kyle Rego

My S4 was working fine, until the red led light came on, and it wasn't charging, it stayed, and the screen didn't turn on, I tried removing the battery, and holding the power, volume down, and home button to no avail, please help me.

So your S4 won't turn on?? Are you still able to charge it?

Paul Lagae

Dec 30, 2014, 2:48:33 PM via Website

Did you ever find a solution? Mine is doing the same thing just starting this morning when I went to unplug it from the charger.

claret

Dec 31, 2014, 3:54:49 PM via Website

My phone won't switch on properly. It starts up and you see the Samsung logo. It then shows O2 screen very briefly and then just goes back to the word Samsung across the screen with a blue light flashing behind it. Despite various goes at removing the battery and so o,n I can't get it to go on to the log -on screen.
Any ideas on what to try next?

Donny

Jun 20, 2016, 5:34:56 AM via App

claret

My phone won't switch on properly. It starts up and you see the Samsung logo. It then shows O2 screen very briefly and then just goes back to the word Samsung across the screen with a blue light flashing behind it. Despite various goes at removing the battery and so o,n I can't get it to go on to the log -on screen.
Any ideas on what to try next?