Okay Androider's, I have tried reading all your views about the best android application, and tell you what all of them are just awesome. Let me give a quick replay of this thread.
1) Skype, Dropbox (Mentioned by @Scott): Woww.. I never know that applications can me that much helpful, I mean helping others out with the dissertation. It looks like someone has got English Girl because of because of Apps... i think i will also give it a try.
2) Life 360 (Mentioned by @Daniel): Hmm... still thinking how it has proved useful to him
3) Smart Launcher Pro, Rinsuke (Mentioned by @Gross Dad): Well, good though actually... I am not a fan of podcast and haven't listened it but I think I should start listening podcast.
4) Microsoft Office (Mentioned by @George): I know MS office is must have app but @George I guess I have asked how it has helped you
5) Blacklist (Mentioned by @Sudipta): Good idea we can use it to black list unwanted caller especially the marketing people who keeps on calling and .... "This is LOL calling from LOL company we are going to give you a offer"
6) Instagram,Photo4tune,Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest,Evernote (Mentioned by @Priyansha): It really looks like you are crazy about all the apps, but tell you what I think after sometime you will be going to remove Photo4Tune, Facebook, Pinterest because once they are outdated... I think you should think about it again.
Androider's I am still waiting for more replies ! Consider this as my personnel research will be waiting for more of your views on best application and yes don't forget the reason
— modified on Jul 16, 2014 3:41:30 AM