Error (rpc:s-7:AEC-0)

• Replies:5
dusabrive
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 8, 2014, 4:00:04 PM via Website

I've downloaded the Google play store app on my phone but still can't download anything else; Every attempt fails with the following error message: (rpc:s-7:AEC-0)

Can anyone please help?

Thank You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 8, 2014, 5:05:20 PM via Website

dusabrive

I've downloaded the Google play store app on my phone but still can't download anything else; Every attempt fails with the following error message: (rpc:s-7:AEC-0)

Can anyone please help?

Thank You.

Go to your Google Play Store app settings (in the application manager) and on the "App info" page hit "Clear Cache".

I can go into further detail if you're not sure how to access your app settings.

Let me know if this works for you :)

dusabrive
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 8, 2014, 11:56:29 PM via Website

I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 9, 2014, 8:31:45 AM via Website

Hi Dusabrive,

Well I haven't heard about this error before, so what I did was a little googling around checking out some another forums to see if other people are encountering the same? I have spotted some thread where users are talking about Error in retrieving information from the server
i.e Error (rpc:s-7:AEC-0) and the best possible solution i have found is, try to get inside the settings>application>play store>clear data and cache (which I guess @scott has already mentioned you). So I am going to suggest something different

Head over to the Accounts and Sync >Google >Remove account, reboot your device and then again head over to the settings>accounts>google>log in. (thinking) See if that works out for you ??

MeghRaj Timsina
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 2:17:17 PM via Website

dusabrive

Can anyone please help?

Thank You.

Try This!!

Go to settings >application > Play Store >Clear Data & Clear Cache.

Go to accounts >Google >Remove account.

Reboot device.

Again Settings>Account >Google >Log In.

André Ferreira
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2014, 7:16:35 AM via Website

I have same problem.... :'(

i tryied all you said there and nothing... still have the problem...
plz help.... its realy important to fix it...