Hello Android

• Replies:6
sudipta kumar panda
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 10, 2014, 7:55:46 PM via Website

hi community i am sudipta hello every one, i have joined this to get my problem belonging to android tobe get solved as well to solve others problem. so finaly HELLLLLOOOOOO :D

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 11, 2014, 6:01:10 AM via Website

Hey Sudipta,
Welcome to AndroidPit, I am glad that you have joined us :) ! So, where are you from? Tell us the device do you own? I don't get your words but it looks as if you are having some trouble with your Android device :? or ???

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 11, 2014, 11:09:42 AM via Website

sudipta kumar panda

hi community i am sudipta hello every one, i have joined this to get my problem belonging to android tobe get solved as well to solve others problem. so finaly HELLLLLOOOOOO :D

Hi Sudipta,

Nice to have you here. Look forward to seeing you around :D

— modified on Jul 14, 2014, 6:29:16 PM

sudipta kumar panda

Jul 12, 2014, 12:14:08 PM via Website

@ john no i'm not having any problem just was intoducing my self with the community...........so hello

MacPhyle

sudipta kumar panda

Jul 12, 2014, 12:16:53 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

sudipta kumar panda

Hi Sudipta,

Nice to have you here. Look forward to seeing you around :D

thnx for your responce .look forward to meet other members :D

— modified on Jul 14, 2014, 6:29:31 PM by moderator

MacPhyle
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 1:40:41 AM via Website

Hello! :)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 13, 2014, 5:07:23 AM via Website

sudipta kumar panda

@ john no i'm not having any problem just was intoducing my self with the community...........so hello

Aww... I didn't get the words you're talking about :? Any way "Hello" (cool), see ya around !