Show Box

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 18, 2014 8:37:44 PM via Website

Hello everyone and please help. I recently bought 2 HTC one m8 phones and downloaded show box right away. It worked for a few days and then stopped while we are on vacation. I can still open it and few the trailers but not the full movie or TV shows. What do I need to do. The first time it was downloaded was by the sales person at the Verizon store on one of the phones.

I keep getting a message of check the connection or it just spins and never loads. This I bought was a great app and my son used it a lot while we travel. PLEASE HELP. I am not that tech savy.

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 19, 2014 1:48:24 PM via Website

Try redownloading but make backup copy of existing shoebox.ask file. That did it for me

• Forum posts: 30

Jul 19, 2014 7:49:23 PM via Website

brooks barnett

Hello everyone and please help. I recently bought 2 HTC one m8 phones and downloaded show box right away. It worked for a few days and then stopped while we are on vacation. I can still open it and few the trailers but not the full movie or TV shows. What do I need to do. The first time it was downloaded was by the sales person at the Verizon store on one of the phones.

I keep getting a message of check the connection or it just spins and never loads. This I bought was a great app and my son used it a lot while we travel. PLEASE HELP. I am not that tech savy.

Just go get it from One Mobile Market and download it thats what i use and mine works great with updates all the time.

• Forum posts: 7

Feb 20, 2015 11:02:44 AM via Website

I just downloaded this APK file of the app a few days ago and it's working fine. Here is the link:

www.showbox-app.com/showbox-android-download-apk-file

• Forum posts: 15

Feb 27, 2015 11:49:16 AM via Website

Redownlad mya help......It helped me a lot.

• Forum posts: 1

May 22, 2015 1:20:24 PM via Website

you can try showbox apk as it is perfect fit for watching high quality videos on your android mobile.