How to promotion app in Google Play?

• Replies:94
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 24

Apr 28, 2016 3:29:03 AM via Website

Please help me to find a better mobile application for It Takes 2 Thanks:):)

• Forum posts: 30

May 10, 2016 10:55:07 AM via Website

I have the same issue how to promote my app in Google play

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 11, 2016 8:55:56 PM via Website

I am also having the same issue with getting downloads. I found this new Android app though; maybe this will help get the app's foot in the door. Try to see if you guys can still get the free promo. upswingandroid.com

• Forum posts: 18

Jul 12, 2016 11:29:53 AM via Website

Hey, awingGame, There are many ways to advertise & promote an app and many ways to increase app downloads. You can promote your app via app installation platforms like ladoooinstalls because it helps to directly connect your app with the target audience, which is very much beneficial for your app branding and app promotion. Moreover the mobile app install ads promote & advertise apps with facebook ads & google ads thus reaches & covers more audience.

• Forum posts: 13

Jul 13, 2016 11:58:13 PM via Website

You can also try the Amazon store for Android Apps. The trick is that if you have In-App purchases, they will also have to work through Amazon's store (so that they get a cut of the sales) rather than Google Play. I'm working on adding multi-store In-App-Purchase, I hope it works so that I don't have to make and support a separate APK for Amazon.

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 6, 2016 2:14:54 PM via Website

The Google Play calculation is very obscure and there is no exceptional equation to get it the front. In the event that you need non paid advancements here are a few thoughts from my side

Compose online journals and post it in blogging destinations.

Gathering Uploads (however dont dump the connection in discussions it may make a disturbance to the clients)

Online networking Optimization, I mean request that your companions audit and request that your companions tell their companions.

Dont pay for checking on your application in Google Play it may bring about suspension of the record (Google Play Developer Policy)

• Forum posts: 87

Oct 14, 2016 1:02:55 PM via Website

Well , to increase the download and ratings of any app, for that activities like app store optimization, review exchange, advertise in your app,make a promo-video and promote them, do forum commenting/ posting related your app category in different different forums.

• Forum posts: 12

Jan 12, 2017 4:33:46 AM via Website

Here are some tips for you.
1.Take advantage of App Store Optimization
2.Create An Attractive Icon
3.Give It An Appropriate Name
4.Use Social Media
5.Market Your App
6.Ask Reviews
7.Use Eye-Catching Photos
8.Use the Press
9.Use the Keywords
10.Focus on the Users

• Forum posts: 12

Jan 12, 2017 4:40:02 AM via Website

Here are some tips for you.
1.Select the right keywords.
The first step in any good search optimization campaign is selecting the right keywords. If you pick the wrong keywords, your app won’t rank, traffic numbers will be low, or the traffic won’t be targeted to your demographic.
2.Keep your app name short.
By making your app name too long, you are negatively impacting it’s app store rankings. When you create an app, the name should be readable on a single screen. That means keeping the name at 25 characters or below. The name is the single most important meta data in your app store listing. You don’t want it to get cut off by the lack of screen real estate.
3.Buy App Store Reviews
Every mobile developer has a different marketing budget and favored strategy to promote iOS apps, but getting an app or game reviewed is a must for all developers. A higher rating equates to more downloads, since users tend to listen to good feedback from real people. Your app attains popularity with users helping you effortlessly spread the word through the stars and comments they put in place. You can never go wrong in buying app store reviews which ensures positive responses, making it one of the most effective and efficient ways, if not the best in getting the results you want!

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 2, 2017 11:38:05 AM via Website

Hi you. I have just published 2048 Pokemon in google play. Can you some advice to promote game ?
How to promotion app in Google Play?

Thank you.

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 2, 2017 11:53:42 AM via Website

Thank Coral,Feng. Can you talk detail about the step one: Select the right keywords. ? I think it is very important .
My skype: thinh_ptit . Nice to meet you.

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 22, 2017 3:53:25 PM via Website

Another good way to promote an app is through using affiliate networks that work on CPI basis - that way, you have to pay the network only for the installation of an app. If you want to find out more, please email me at abiandreb at gmail dot com. Nice to meet you all.

— modified on Feb 22, 2017 4:06:58 PM

• Forum posts: 1

Sep 12, 2017 7:40:01 AM via Website

I have read all the members points, Can any one tell me best game marketing website who can promote my games, I have lots of game and trying to boost from last 2 years, but did not get any good promoting company or agency, I am ready to pay also but need to see result, if any then please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

• Forum posts: 2

Sep 12, 2017 7:44:50 AM via Website

Hi How's your app stat? :) perhaps i could help though.

• Forum posts: 5

Sep 14, 2017 11:31:24 AM via Website

Send links to your friends and convince them to download, share and review from them.