Google Nexus 5 — [Problem] Often open & close another app when I exit an app

• Replies:3
mobile9
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 24, 2014, 4:10:33 AM via Website

Hi guys, I have this problem very often actually. Whenever I exit an app, it always pull out or open up another app and immediately close it before i'm back to app drawer/homescreen.

I don't remember exactly when did this started but probably since around the time my nexus 5 updated to 4.4.3. Anyone else having this problem and any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Shing

— modified on Jul 24, 2014, 4:11:32 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 24, 2014, 6:53:44 AM via Website

mobile9

Hi guys, I have this problem very often actually. Whenever I exit an app, it always pull out or open up another app and immediately close it before i'm back to app drawer/homescreen.

I don't remember exactly when did this started but probably since around the time my nexus 5 updated to 4.4.3. Anyone else having this problem and any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Shing

This May help you.. clear system cache and data to remove any conflict
https://www.nextpit.com/forum/608606/how-to-clear-the-system-cache-for-the-google-nexus-5

Ready To Help You.

mobile9
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 2, 2014, 6:48:29 PM via Website

Hey, thanks for reply but unfortunately it didn't help. By the way, I wasn't able to do as the method in that first post, i used settings>storage>cache, instead.

:/

Tracy Stevens
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 1:26:05 AM via Website

mobile9

Thanks,

Shing

I also have the same problem when exiting apps on my nexus 5. Clearing cache and stuff hasn't helped either. I have found that if I keep my recent apps cleared out that it doesn't do it and another way I have found to prevent it is tapping the back button slower than normal because I found that if tapped too quickly then it opens and closes an app. Hope this helps as I haven't been able to find another permanent solution.