5 Tips to promote Apps and Games for free

• Replies:216
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 21, 2018 7:18:23 AM via Website

Really thanks for sharing The best of 5 tips such a wonderful information it really proved helpful one or the other way.

• Forum posts: 11

Apr 21, 2018 8:22:16 AM via Website

I guess, you forget about Advertisement. The FB Ads work amazingly.

• Forum posts: 2

May 2, 2018 8:53:04 AM via Website

Thanks for your sharing.

• Forum posts: 4

May 4, 2018 2:58:04 PM via Website

It is very difficult to promote a game app! I am trying all of these things, I also have a blog, yet, there is no visibility and my game isn't as popular as I'd like it to be. My game is pretty good and I am working on improving it further. I am getting quite discouraged, though... I've heard it's hard but didn't expect it to be this hard.

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 13, 2018 12:55:09 PM via Website

Thanks this nice information.

• Forum posts: 14

Jun 19, 2018 5:33:35 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing!

• Forum posts: 4

Jul 19, 2018 1:51:19 PM via Website

Nice Article, about 5 Tips to promote your Apps. It's really helpful for me to promote my app which is Latest Teen Patti game app. I'm very thankful to you for sharing this blog.

— modified on Jul 19, 2018 1:56:19 PM

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 24, 2018 4:17:08 PM via Website

Great tips! I would also add cross-promotion for apps. It's a type of service where you monetize your app traffic and get free ads in other apps in exchange. Kind of like Google in-house ads, but you exchange them with other developers, not your own apps. So you can earn money via your app and use them to acquire more users. There are also services that offer free ads as a reward for monetizing with them.
Has anyone used a service like that? There are several now on the market, and I've found them rather effective.

• Forum posts: 10

Jul 31, 2018 5:46:11 AM via Website

oh, you are a nice person.I'm looking for it.thank you.

• Forum posts: 11

Aug 21, 2018 3:48:21 AM via Website

I liked all of the ways, But if your app has a very low competition then video marketing works very well. It worked for me. Posting in forums- you should be very careful not to annoy the users and mods which might end up in a ban, or else you're fine. Asking the mod if you can post about your app is also a good thing to do.

:)

• Forum posts: 12

Sep 14, 2018 11:37:14 PM via Website

FB Ads are alright but I perfer to just use install campaigns with google ADS especially now that google has added a variety of ways to advertise your app with their new interactive app campaigns

Recommended articles