• Forum posts: 39

Feb 17, 2015, 4:27:47 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing ! :-)

— modified on Feb 17, 2015, 4:28:03 PM

Karthick Chandrasekaran
  • Forum posts: 55

Feb 18, 2015, 11:52:16 PM via Website

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all your responses, The database of those websites are collected over time and it took an year to make a list of all. Please private message me if any one of you are interested in that list. Thanks again

Indu Maloo
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 19, 2015, 12:08:33 PM via Website

Great Post. Could you suggest a few good review sites that offer services for free.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Feb 19, 2015, 7:55:20 PM via Website

Indu Maloo

Great Post. Could you suggest a few good review sites that offer services for free.

Sure Indu Maloo I shall post some websites in a reply to this thread. So that everyone can have an idea. I shall seek moderator's help if I can post other forum's, websites's link here.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Feb 19, 2015, 7:58:04 PM via Website

Dear Admin,

Please let me know if I can post other forum's and websites's links for app and game marketing. So that everyone can have an idea on this. There are 500 websites, but I shall filter those and post about 40 - 50 websites. Kindly let me know so that I can post it here. Thanks in advance and waiting for your approval.

Joekucci
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 2, 2015, 3:32:34 AM via Website

So useful for me, I am a game developer. I don't know how to promote my game, I hope you can help me. I need you!

Vicky J
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 6, 2015, 8:24:36 AM via Website

What I'm curious to know is a personal experience from anyone(indie especially) who succeeded in having his app or game reviewed by the big review sites like AndroidPit, AndroidCentral etc.

Vaughn

Mar 6, 2015, 8:53:15 AM via Website

I will use them to promote my games! Thanks for sharing the methods!

Aether app
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 11, 2015, 2:30:41 AM via Website

Awesome thread. What exactly do you mean by "blogging on sites".

Nguyen Chi Thanh
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 12, 2015, 3:23:46 AM via Website

I'm interested in this subject, thank you for advice...

DaveS
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 16, 2015, 10:19:27 AM via Website

Hi

I'm also very interessted in this list of review sites :)

-DaveS

conx2share

Mar 29, 2015, 5:42:31 PM via Website

Thank you for your good app marketing plan. I am come back for more suggestions for my app.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:17:07 PM via Website

Aether app

Awesome thread. What exactly do you mean by "blogging on sites".

Thank you. There are many blog directories in which you can submit your blog (About your game or app or anything) also you can comment on similar blogs so that that comment can bring traffic to your app page and that's called "backlinking"

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:17:40 PM via Website

conx2share

Thank you for your good app marketing plan. I am come back for more suggestions for my app.

Welcome. Sure PM me if you need anything.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:37:24 PM via Website

Hello All

Thanks for your comments on this post, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Thanks again

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:39:28 PM via Website

DaveS

Hi

I'm also very interessted in this list of review sites :)

-DaveS

Thank you Dave, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:40:10 PM via Website

Nguyen Chi Thanh

I'm interested in this subject, thank you for advice...

That's great, you are welcome

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:40:56 PM via Website

Andy Ba

Karthick Chandrasekaran, can you please pm me the list of free review sites as well.

PS: it would be more productive if you could post a link to a google doc or something with all the info.

Thank you Andy, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:41:33 PM via Website

squarestation

Thats a good list for the start, thanks for sharing!

You are welcome

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:45:03 PM via Website

Chris Clay

wow,That's a great idea.Your suggestion is very good.Now I am very glad to you because i am used your idea for my mobile website development. Thanks for your idea.

Thanks chris, thats great, for a responsive website there are even more points that can be considered wherein there are more marketing prospects when comes to SEO than ASO and the website should be optimized on page so that only off page will take effect.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:46:17 PM via Website

itecg web

Wow! This is really very nice forum for a beginner.
*admin edit: external links are forbidden *

Thanks itecg.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:47:02 PM via Website

Erik Coonor

I can follow these steps for download new mobile app.

Sure erik

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:49:23 PM via Website

Sam Lee

Thanks for share. That is what I need.:*

You are welcome sam

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:49:35 PM via Website

AplleSmith

Very useful

Thanks smith

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:49:50 PM via Website

DianaTaylor

That's so great!

Thank you diana

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:50:11 PM via Website

Brady Hill

Thanks for your infomation,nice

You are welcome brady

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:50:25 PM via Website

Burnell Back

good tips

Thank you burnell

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:51:02 PM via Website

Tricks

Can i have this list of websites please? No one downloads my apps

Thank you for your comments tricks, the list I have is what I developed over years of experience, I can't sell that list, perhaps I can suggest you about 30 to 40 good sites to promote you app or game. If you should promote you game or app to generate more traffic please PM me.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:51:18 PM via Website

Robert Nesta Marley

good points to talk about actually it makes a lot of sense

Yes, thank you robert

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:51:36 PM via Website

Sergey Gritsay

Thanks for sharing ! :-)

welcome sergey :)

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:52:19 PM via Website

Joekucci

So useful for me, I am a game developer. I don't know how to promote my game, I hope you can help me. I need you!

Sure, please PM me with the details of your app or game I can try my max to develop a strategy and we can proceed further. Thanks joekucci

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:55:48 PM via Website

Vicky J

What I'm curious to know is a personal experience from anyone(indie especially) who succeeded in having his app or game reviewed by the big review sites like AndroidPit, AndroidCentral etc.

They might vicky if you have an excellent game which has to be new and a new concept, an indigenous game for instance Angry birds. If you have a game like that I am sure your game will be reviewed.

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 1, 2015, 11:56:21 PM via Website

Vaughn

I will use them to promote my games! Thanks for sharing the methods!

Sure, you are welcome vaughn

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Apr 2, 2015, 12:08:22 AM via Website

keokafe01

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Here are the 5 tips:

1. Blogging on Sites: Be generic and precise, but don't forget to add your link in that blog, ask your friends to reply to that blog eventually it may reach many.

2. Social Networking: This is very easy and the most influencing way to market. Post your Games, Apps and even blogs (promotional materials) you have created and Videos if any, about your game. But be cautioned do not spam in social media else you may get blocked.

3. Forum Posting: One of the organic and traditional marketing is forum posting. Post your promotional materials in forums and discussions. Again do not spam in the forum as it may irritate the users and may lead to negative review.

4. Video Marketing: Create a video about your App or Game and make a Youtube channel. Promoting this video creates a vision within users and may last long within them.

5. Review Sites: It is also important for others to review your game. The review sites will be best suiting for reviewing your game, there are both free and paid reviews. Choose paid reviewing if you want the same.

There are nearly 500 websites which includes forum, paid and free review website which would be useful in marketing your Apps or Games.

Try these tips well and be careful by not overdoing stuff.

I am a marketing professional with over 6 years of experience should you have any clarifications please do let me know. If you want to know more about how your Games and Apps can be promoted please contact me.

Thank you.

I am Binh. I come from Vietnam. I'm developing some of its applications. This is my application. https://www.nextpit.com/developer/6738051/keokafe01

Can you give me advice to develop them? Thank you for this useful article. I wish you health and success

Hello Binh

Sorry for the late reply, I saw your apps which are fundamentally good and it colorful to encourage kids. Consider these points below.

1. Consider changing your descriptions, write the description with keywords (but the keyword should be repeated min 3 times but not more than 5 times).
  2. Frequently update your apps atleast once in 2 months.
  3. If possible run an admob campaign.
  4. If you can tweak on the designs elements it would be great.
  5. Once these are completed try my other tips and let me know how it is performing.

Please PM me if you need anything. Thanks again

Stanislav Babaev

Apr 4, 2015, 5:51:58 PM via Website

thanks for tips)

gdevpro

Apr 27, 2015, 5:03:45 AM via Website

Nice thread...Very useful tips..

Timo Schuck
  • Forum posts: 19

May 7, 2015, 11:58:14 PM via Website

We tested several different mediation ad plattform for android and can now be sure to say that Appodeal
is by far the best monetization ad network with the highest revenue, fillrates and eCPM.

Just see our last stats.

You can sign up on:

Best Ad Provider we've ever seen. Hope that helps you optimize your revenue :)

— modified on May 10, 2015, 7:33:05 AM by moderator

Katherine Simeon

May 8, 2015, 1:01:38 PM via Website

Dear dev, I know you are struggling to make your app more visible as the competition is more and more tough. So, as you probably already know, there is more out there then just Google’s Play store and that is how my quest for finding the best and most profitable android alternative markets began!

I have a portfolio of 40 alternative app stores where you can publish your app/apps.

Also, you should know that having your app published on many app stores has the following advantages:

• Potentially higher download numbers;

• Google Play Store search algorithm is influenced by the popularity of an app which is also given by the number of unique links (from alternative stores) to your specific app on Google search engine;

• Higher downloads lead to higher revenue for you;

• My list includes alternative markets from all over the world, especially emerging markets like Brazil, Spain, India, Russia, Indonesia, USA etc.;

• On alternative markets it’s easier to reach the top sections (Like most downloaded apps, best new apps, best rated apps etc.);
    It's about maximizing exposure, so your app will be viewed, and hopefully downloaded, by more users.

If this sounds good to you just contact me

Anirudh RamananCourtney P.

ronandrew
  • Forum posts: 21

May 12, 2015, 12:17:16 PM via Website

Thanks to share interesting stuff

ifun bow
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 10, 2015, 9:46:41 AM via Website

Thanks Karthick Chandrasekaran, you are really sharing very helpful infos. Can you also list some of the review sites or forums that I can go to for marketing my apps?

Mary Joel
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 11, 2015, 8:26:51 PM via Website

Awesome tips to promote apps and games.We can also try Google Adwords or can advertise on television for promotions.Review sites like install4install.com can be used to review our apps.We can get genuine installs,rating and comments from this website.Cheap and best quality videos can be made from resources like fiverr.com.For social networking various websites like facebook, twitter, redditt , stumbleupon , pinterest can be used for marketing purposes.

But which is the best way to promote apps quickly and genuinely?

Thanks,
Mary

Glenn Schoonover
  • Forum posts: 26

Jun 12, 2015, 2:28:09 AM via Website

Great advice. I hope people take the time to seriously apply some if not all of these techniques.

DROIDLILP
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 19, 2015, 2:00:23 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing these helpful tips!

Beta212
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 10, 2015, 8:10:04 AM via Website

thanks for sharing!!!

parks daniel
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 27, 2015, 1:15:08 PM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Here are the 5 tips:

1. Blogging on Sites: Be generic and precise, but don't forget to add your link in that blog, ask your friends to reply to that blog eventually it may reach many.

2. Social Networking: This is very easy and the most influencing way to market. Post your Games, Apps and even blogs (promotional materials) you have created and Videos if any, about your game. But be cautioned do not spam in social media else you may get blocked.

3. Forum Posting: One of the organic and traditional marketing is forum posting. Post your promotional materials in forums and discussions. Again do not spam in the forum as it may irritate the users and may lead to negative review.

4. Video Marketing: Create a video about your App or Game and make a Youtube channel. Promoting this video creates a vision within users and may last long within them.

5. Review Sites: It is also important for others to review your game. The review sites will be best suiting for reviewing your game, there are both free and paid reviews. Choose paid reviewing if you want the same.

There are nearly 500 websites which includes forum, paid and free review website which would be useful in marketing your Apps or Games.

Try these tips well and be careful by not overdoing stuff.

I am a marketing professional with over 6 years of experience should you have any clarifications please do let me know. If you want to know more about how your Games and Apps can be promoted please contact me.

Thank you.

Hii Karthick,

You mentioned about review in the post. I have question that review an application does it works really...??? How does this process work for android app promotion in free if we apply for paid review

Anirudh Ramanan

Aug 10, 2015, 4:34:50 AM via Website

HI Karthick

I have developed couple of apps and published in the playstore, I am in final year B.Tech CSE and been doing this android programming out of passion for nearly year and half and been able to generate 10k INR a month.

Now I have just published an app called starvue and integrated with themoviedatabse (tmdb) api site, it has all the info on popular/upcoming movies as well as the old one even from 1950s, and also the TV shows. I am using parse online server to save the data. As per me this was a huge project (as a student) and took me 6 months to complete and totally bugfree now. I would like you to review the same.

Now I am seriously thinking of promoting this all over, and starting facebook / google advertising, I would appreciate if you can send me the list of 500 sites which would really help me in my promotion

regards

anirudh

PS : I am unable to PM you, please PM me the sites whenever you get time, thanks in advance

— modified on Aug 10, 2015, 4:38:09 AM

Aabharan
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 20, 2015, 2:06:52 PM via Website

I agree with all the points but what about Affiliate marketing?

Young Viola

Aug 27, 2015, 12:18:02 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing. Can you also share the collection of the forums and review sites? :P

That would help us a lot!

Emma Rend

Oct 5, 2015, 9:27:10 AM via Website

Thanks for the great advice!
Could you possibly share some of the websites I should check out?

Two Hands Lab
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 11, 2015, 4:14:27 PM via Website

Thanks