5 Tips to promote Apps and Games for free

• Replies:166
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 3, 2016 10:03:55 PM via Website

The hardest step is to promote video game especially in google store

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 20, 2016 6:12:27 AM via Website

Hello sir ,Great and very nice information you shared with us please send the all 500 websites for Marketing i would be so grateful of you thank you

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 21, 2016 10:15:35 PM via Website

Thanks for your share.

• Forum posts: 44

Jun 22, 2016 11:34:20 AM via Website

Hi Karthick,

thanks for sharing your tips. But to be honest, they are nothing but basic tips everybody knows. Is there anything more essential that you can provide through your 6 years of professional experience in Marketing? :)

Since obviously for more information you ask for a PM I would like to ask for what company do you work for or do you work freelance?

1. If you haven't started blogging and engaging with the potential community from the start of the creation of your product it'll be too late.
  2. Since Facebook and Co have changed their algorithm to force users into paid ads it is almost impossible to gain any organic traffic through a fanpage.
  3. Forum postings are very much saturated and since most of them are free, everybody puts their stuff in it.
  4. To create a video is quite a easy task, to promote it is once again no easy task. A video counts to the basics if you just submit your game to a store.
  5. There are a lot of lists out their in the internet you can get by simply searching google. Don't pay money for such lists! There are very few review sites that really influence growth of your app.

To sum it up, hands down, at first you need a quality product, and second you need marketing budget, if you don't have both you will need lots of luck.

Would you agree with me Karthick? :) Would love to hear your feedback on my points! Thanks in advance!

Best

— modified on Jun 22, 2016 3:52:57 PM

Jun 25, 2016 5:56:28 PM via Website

What the best sites or forumes you suggests to promote my video game in

• Forum posts: 17

Jul 10, 2016 4:44:58 PM via Website

The tips look pretty simple but it is not that easy.
A lot of forums, including AndroidPit, have rules which prevent developers from making their app visible.

For example, on AndroidPit I can not actually brag about my new game because I am not allowed to add links in my post and guess what? A link to Google Play is a .... link (it is very true that I subscribe to this forum just to promote my Android game)

On reddit.com/r/Android same thing - you have to be an active user in order to promote your app there.

I can go on with the examples but the idea is simple and painful for any developer:

we are not allowed to promote our newest and greatest apps and games on the best forums because we subscribe to those forums right after we hit Publish in Google Play.

I can understand why moderators come up with these restrictions but while filtering a lot of spam they also filter some good or some bad apps but with a lot of the developer soul into them :)

My advice: be patience as you slowly realize that promoting is twice as hard as developing!

• Forum posts: 13

Jul 11, 2016 8:33:56 PM via Website

What is the right app to make videos?

I've used VSDC Free Video Editor.

The free version has very few limitations and incredibly full featured, and it's pretty easy to understand. I took videos with Fraps and added the to VSDC and edited there.

— modified on Jul 11, 2016 8:35:01 PM

• Forum posts: 9

Jul 11, 2016 11:25:56 PM via Website

Wow great ideas. Thanks

Jul 21, 2016 8:25:47 AM via Website

Excellent information you have shared here. Your tips are truly useful.

• Forum posts: 4

Jul 21, 2016 8:57:41 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing!

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 2, 2016 7:04:41 PM via Website

Team, try this out to simplify app development

BlueNimble.com

Share feedback:
@mohandeep111@gmail.com

• Forum posts: 16

Sep 7, 2016 5:04:48 AM via Website

Oh I get it. Thanks for sharing! I'm a newbie in Android developing and I hope I can get more useful suggestion here!

• Forum posts: 10

Sep 27, 2016 4:56:18 AM via Website

Thanks for the suggestions! It's hard to promote Apps without budget!

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 6, 2016 11:25:53 AM via Website

In the event that you haven't began blogging and drawing in with the potential group from the begin of the making of your item it'll be past the point of no return.

Since Facebook and Co have changed their calculation to compel clients into paid promotions it is practically difficult to increase any natural activity through a fanpage.

Discussion postings are particularly immersed and since the majority of them are free, everyone puts their stuff in it.

To make a video is a significant simple undertaking, to advance it is by and by no simple assignment. A video numbers to the essentials on the off chance that you simply present your diversion to a store.

There are a ton of records out their in the web you can get by just seeking google. Try not to pay cash for such records! There are not very many survey destinations that truly impact development of your application.

To entirety it up, hands down, at first you require a quality item, and second you require promoting spending plan, in the event that you don't have both you will require heaps of luckiness.

• Forum posts: 13

Oct 10, 2016 12:22:12 PM via Website

Also you can post your game or app to site like DesignNominees. It's for free and may give you additional installs.

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 13, 2016 8:16:20 AM via Website

I think best promotion is not free. Just spend couple of dollars for game reviews on popular sites. And then (if your app is cool) it will start promote itself. Users will promote it.

Ps. Honestly, maybe not a couple of dollars literally ($100, $1000, $10 000) ???

• Forum posts: 60

Oct 14, 2016 12:34:37 PM via Website

Great thread, also helpful for all of us, now marketing of any app is most important factor after development, i like this thread, also it helps me a lot

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 21, 2016 2:07:02 PM via Website

Thanks for these tips!