5 Tips to promote Apps and Games for free

• Replies:267
  • ClosedStickied
FoxMan32
  • Forum posts: 14

May 8, 2021, 4:22:41 AM via Website

These are great tips and they all work. I want to say that in addition to this you can increase the number of subscribers on your social media pages. This will increase the number of sales. You can do different promotions. It's very attractive for customers.

johnparker
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 7, 2021, 12:24:28 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing the tips. It's helps our company for promoting the business.

marychap
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 6, 2021, 12:37:06 AM via Website

mmm, thanks for the tips

Chenrbili
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 5, 2021, 8:04:24 AM via Website

App Store Optimization – Keywords & Reviews.
Social Media – Building a Community, Pushing Out Your Message.
Paid Advertising – Click to Install.
Public Relations – Launch, Release, and App Reviews.
Networking – Word of Mouth, Target Audience.

Basit Bhat
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 11, 2021, 10:28:42 PM via Website

Hi
I am writing my dissertation on the Impact of Popularity on the Evolution of Mobile Apps Based on User Reviews as part of my Master's degree. Pls help me by filling the form & sharing.

forms.gle/CgEdDHYBAok3bCFh9

Many thanks!

Thomas Solum
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 17, 2021, 12:13:33 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing your tips!

DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 27, 2021, 9:52:40 AM via Website

Hello Karthick Chandrasekaran,

The points you have mentioned for app and games promotion is really good and also I am following to promote my apps, but the main challenge is increasing downloads of app and games. i have also run paid campaign for my app Talligence a intelligence reporting tool for Tally data, but not getting the download number i want.

do you have any specific idea to increase the download number of apps?

I have also optimized the title and description of the app by adding appropriate tags in.

all comments are appriciable!

Robinson Anderson
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2021, 11:48:51 AM via Website

1. Send your game to several publishers
  2. Beta ready and soft launch
  3. Work on your ASO
  4. Send your game to several stores
  5. Run paid campaigns in social media: Facebook, Instagram, Messenger…

EmmaIsabella
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 22, 2021, 7:32:12 AM via Website

Great Points very useful

Michael Thompson
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 23, 2022, 8:20:02 PM via Website

Really good tips on promoting apps and games for free. I work for the Softwareistic Company (software development company) as a marketing executive and tips like these is exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely put them to use to promote their android app development services. Many thanks.

Iqra nawaz
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 8, 2022, 12:03:23 PM via Website

Work on your ASO
Display network add
Send your game to several store

Echoinnovate IT
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 16, 2022, 10:32:46 AM via Website

Here are curated tips you need to keep an eye to make sure your app is marketed in right way !
1. Define the right channels for advertisements
2. Are your Segmentation and Targeting done correctly
3. Improvise the ad copies by doing proper optimization
4. Use Retargeting to Maximize the Conversion

Information CMOLDS
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 20, 2022, 12:33:59 AM via Website

Everyone can benefit from these ideas, but novices especially. and I'm just starting. Could you also please send me a private message? so I may advertise my apps. because I lack the funds for a paid promotion. Cmolds are a team configured to achieve satisfaction by helping our customers take their startups and SMEs to the next level.

Oliver Sosa
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 9, 2022, 10:06:48 AM via Website

I agree.

Elizabeth Richardson
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 17, 2023, 10:23:34 AM via Website

Thanks for the quick tips!

Elizabeth Richardson
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 20, 2023, 11:42:59 AM via Website

Utilize Social Media Platforms: You can use various social media platforms to promote your app or game for free. Create accounts and pages on several platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and post regular updates to promote your app or game. Engage with users to create buzz around your product, and use hashtags to give your posts more visibility.

Leverage influencers: Reach out to influencers in your relevant industry and ask them to promote your app or game. Offer them incentives in exchange for their help, and make sure you select influencers who are best suited for your product.

Review Exchanges: Look for an app or game review exchange websites, where you can directly trade reviews with other developers.

Optimize Your App Store Listing: Make sure your store listing is filled out with relevant keywords, complete with descriptions and screenshots that accurately represent your app or game. It's also important to keep your app or game up-to-date with the latest version.

Cross-Promotion Networks: Joining a cross-promotion network allows you to pair up with other app or game developers to cross-promote each other's products.

Beazy
  • Forum posts: 22

Dec 10, 2023, 1:44:31 PM via Website

The best place to promote game is place where your target audience search for or can get info about games.

Mansi Rana
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 20, 2023, 8:41:57 AM via Website

Promoting apps and games for free can be challenging but is essential for reaching a wider audience. Here are five tips to help you effectively promote your apps and games without spending money:

1. Leverage the power of social media platforms to connect with your target audience. Create engaging and shareable content related to your app or game.
  2. Optimize your app's presence on app stores by focusing on App Store Optimization (ASO). Use relevant keywords in your app's title and description, include appealing screenshots and videos, and encourage positive reviews.
  3. Create high-quality and valuable content related to your app or game. Start a blog, create video tutorials, or produce engaging infographics. Share this content on your website, social media, and relevant forums or communities.
  4. Identify influencers or bloggers in your app or game's niche and reach out to them for collaboration. Influencers often have a loyal following, and their endorsement can significantly boost your app's visibility.
  5. Implement a referral program to encourage your existing users to promote your app or game. Offer incentives, such as in-app rewards, discounts, or exclusive content, for users who refer friends or share the app on social media.

vgarcia