Are the roots only for the phone model or the whole KitKat version?

• Replies:3
Luca De Rosa
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 31, 2014, 1:37:46 AM via Website

I know that if you see my title you are like wtf did he just said. But i am a "noob" in rooding (I know its not hard but yea ) so I am planning to Buy the huawei ascend p7 next week its running on KitKat 4.4.2 i think on youtube i cant find any huawei ascend p7 roots but if i look up KitKat 4.4.2 root i find alot of videos. Is it 100% to put it on my huawei ascend p7? Sorry for my bad english by the way. Thanks guys

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 31, 2014, 5:34:05 AM via Website

Luca De Rosa

I know that if you see my title you are like wtf did he just said. But i am a "noob" in rooding (I know its not hard but yea ) so I am planning to Buy the huawei ascend p7 next week its running on KitKat 4.4.2 i think on youtube i cant find any huawei ascend p7 roots but if i look up KitKat 4.4.2 root i find alot of videos. Is it 100% to put it on my huawei ascend p7? Sorry for my bad english by the way. Thanks guys

rooting depends on phone. you cannot flash any 4.4.2 root file with your huawei ascend p7.
you need to find the correct root file for your phone.

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 31, 2014, 6:54:00 AM via Website

Well, @Luca no problem at all I didn't find any difficulty in understanding you, a little bit somewhere ! ;) So, it looks like you want to buy a Huawei P7 and you are trying to root it down just because you want to do some experimentation. I am sure most of the videos over YouTube is guiding you at the correct place anyway for rooting your device you can also have a look at the XDA thread which guides you over the rooting process: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789337 :)

Luca De Rosa
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 31, 2014, 10:53:14 AM via Website

I just wanna root my phone cause I like dsploit I had it on my samsung s3 and i loved it !