Samsung Galaxy S4 — Resetting to factory settings

• Replies:1
Joanna Alexander
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 3:24:04 AM via Website

Hi, Well I have spent a few hours trying to do this on my own. Last night I allowed an install upgrade?? Anyway this AM my phone will not work. Anytime I go to use it is says 'Unfortunately Worx Home has stopped'. I went to Rogers and after some discussion they suggested I reset to factory settings. So I installed Kies and backed up my phone contents. Then I went online to see how to reset to factory settings. Problem is it says I have to go to settings> accounts etc. But I can't do anything with the phone because when the Worx comment is up the whole thing just freezes. Is there another way to reset. Push a pin somewhere?
Please can anyone help me. I just started a new job today and this is all I need.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 8, 2014, 8:58:07 AM via Website

Joanna Alexander

Hi, Well I have spent a few hours trying to do this on my own. Last night I allowed an install upgrade?? Anyway this AM my phone will not work. Anytime I go to use it is says 'Unfortunately Worx Home has stopped'. I went to Rogers and after some discussion they suggested I reset to factory settings. So I installed Kies and backed up my phone contents. Then I went online to see how to reset to factory settings. Problem is it says I have to go to settings> accounts etc. But I can't do anything with the phone because when the Worx comment is up the whole thing just freezes. Is there another way to reset. Push a pin somewhere?
Please can anyone help me. I just started a new job today and this is all I need.

Do not factory reset now .
Check whether you have a update for worx from pay store
go to settings>> application manager >> choose worx>> clear cache / data

Ready To Help You.