[Q] One plus one invite request.

• Replies:34
Saem Sarguroh
  • Forum posts: 22

Aug 9, 2014, 5:44:56 AM via App

Does anyone here have an invite to buy the one plus one? I have previously bought the LG G3 and you guys had helped me choose a colour in the thread I had made for it. Now I want to go for the one plus one but not able to get any invite. Any suggestions?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Aug 9, 2014, 1:29:50 PM via Website

I got an invite last month, but didn't purchase one. The invite only lasts for 24 hours before expiring, which I didn't like. In time they will be available for general sale though. Quite a few users are selling them on too, check Ebay or Amazon.

Sinkster

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 9, 2014, 4:06:35 PM via App

sinkster

I got an invite last month, but didn't purchase one. The invite only lasts for 24 hours before expiring, which I didn't like. In time they will be available for general sale though. Quite a few users are selling them on too, check Ebay or Amazon.

Ohh didn't know about that. Will have a look. Thanks.
But the reason for you not buying was not liking something about the device or the time frame was too short?

sinkster

Aug 9, 2014, 5:46:04 PM via Website

I wasn't too happy with the timescale issue. Obviously I'd signed up a few months ago so I was expecting an invite, but to put a 24 hour timescale on the purchase seemed a little crass to me. It is a good phone which I was seriously considering purchasing but a few things have put me off, mainly the fact that it's not hugely better than my current Nexus 5, and that some of the latest feedback (from people who have purchased it) has been mixed.

Sinkster

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 10, 2014, 4:50:07 AM via App

sinkster

I wasn't too happy with the timescale issue. Obviously I'd signed up a few months ago so I was expecting an invite, but to put a 24 hour timescale on the purchase seemed a little crass to me. It is a good phone which I was seriously considering purchasing but a few things have put me off, mainly the fact that it's not hugely better than my current Nexus 5, and that some of the latest feedback (from people who have purchased it) has been mixed.

Yup even I read those mixed reviews on reddit from people who purchased. The 24-hour timescale is less I agree but I think its because they want to give away invites as soon as possible. If you don't buy in 24-hours, the invite gets passed to the next in line. If you buy in 24-hours then you get an invite which you could give to someone. So I think they kept the time frame just to speed things up but for me its not enough time after making someone wait for months for an invite.

Ignace Maes
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 10, 2014, 6:14:03 PM via Website

I don't have one but I'd like to know, who decides when someone gets an invite?

Aredy Mustaffa
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 5:36:16 AM via Website

I have one with 12 hours left. Do you want to buy it?

thomas rinehart

Aditya Sharma

Aug 13, 2014, 9:25:30 AM via Website

send me an invite , my email id is

adilogin@gmail.com

sinkster

Aug 13, 2014, 9:55:46 AM via Website

Invites are sent by Oneplus, not individuals. They aren't transferable either. If someone has an invite, you could give them the funds to purchase the phone and ask them to send it to you when they receive it, but I wouldn't recommend it...

Sinkster

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 13, 2014, 7:19:04 PM via App

Aredy Mustaffa

I have one with 12 hours left. Do you want to buy it?

Yup I want it. Oh damn I wasnt able to keep up with the thread. If possible then can you ask the person you gave the invite to give the invite to me which he will get after buying the device?

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 13, 2014, 7:20:39 PM via App

sinkster

Invites are sent by Oneplus, not individuals. They aren't transferable either. If someone has an invite, you could give them the funds to purchase the phone and ask them to send it to you when they receive it, but I wouldn't recommend it...

Well ok. I thought they could be transferred. Thanx for the info.
Btw I get an invite to share on buying the phone right? How am I supposed to share it to someone else? In the form of forwardable email or the way you have mentioned in my quote?

— modified on Aug 13, 2014, 7:24:21 PM

Stella tyler
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 14, 2014, 12:30:38 PM via Website

I think it is a good phone which I was seriously considering purchasing but a few things have put me off, mainly the fact that it's not hugely better than my current Nexus 5, and that some of the latest feedback (from people who have purchased it) has been mixed.

— modified on Aug 14, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

sinkster

Aug 14, 2014, 1:02:01 PM via Website

As far as I'm aware you get a link to forward to someone via email. The initial invites are linked to your oneplus account, so aren't transferable as such.

Sinkster

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 14, 2014, 1:41:03 PM via App

Stella tyler

I think it is a good phone which I was seriously considering purchasing but a few things have put me off, mainly the fact that it's not hugely better than my current Nexus 5, and that some of the latest feedback (from people who have purchased it) has been mixed.

You mean the yellow screen at the bottom issues? And the replacement issues which some people faced?

thomas rinehart
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 17, 2014, 1:43:47 PM via Website

I want one too. But you gotta be careful. there are people out there trying to scam you. I want to get an invite for my daughter. She couldreally use one.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 17, 2014, 1:56:40 PM via App

Well, guys I am also over the waiting list, I think I may get an invite by the end of this month ! So, if I got one will surely going to share you members over here ! :) And yes like other members said above please beaware from scams.

— modified on Aug 17, 2014, 3:18:18 PM

Saem Sarguroh

Aug 17, 2014, 4:07:45 PM via App

John F.

Well, guys I am also over the waiting list, I think I may get an invite by the end of this month ! So, if I got one will surely going to share you members over here ! :) And yes like other members said above please beaware from scams.

Thank you. Consider me in your list when distributing invites :)

— modified on Aug 17, 2014, 4:08:35 PM

Garry Weil

Aug 24, 2014, 10:24:45 AM via Website

No invite necessary if you buy from
www.spemall.com. I bought one and got it in 5 days straight from China.

Saem Sarguroh

Sep 1, 2014, 5:52:10 AM via App

Atlast got my 1+1. Thanx to John for the invite.

Saurabh Chopra
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 8:15:59 AM via Website

Saem Sarguroh

Hi Saem,

Do you have invite for 1 + 1.
Can you please share it with me * admin edit: personal email address not allowed *

— modified on Sep 2, 2014, 1:05:59 PM by moderator

Saurabh Chopra
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 12:52:50 PM via Website

Hi all,

Does anyone here have an invite to buy the one plus one?

please share it with me on * admin edit: personal email address not allowed *

I urgently required it. Have to gift it to some.

— modified on Sep 2, 2014, 1:05:49 PM by moderator

shree

Sep 4, 2014, 6:19:35 AM via Website

Can anyone get me an invite.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 4, 2014, 7:47:08 AM via Website

shree

Can anyone get me an invite.

No need for an invite any more, OnePLus finally decide to stop the invite system and let the users to Pre-order ..

Ready To Help You.

Saem Sarguroh

Sep 10, 2014, 5:17:51 AM via App

Saurabh Chopra

Saem Sarguroh

Hi Saem,

Do you have invite for 1 + 1.
Can you please share it with me * admin edit: personal email address not allowed *

You should keep searching on google+, twitter, reddit, xda and Oneplus. I got one more yesterday and already ordered.

pikxh

Sep 16, 2014, 7:35:04 PM via Website

Can any one sand a invite to buy one+one on mu mail id Mod edit: Personal email address not allowed

— modified on Sep 25, 2014, 7:54:16 PM by moderator

Saem Sarguroh

Sep 17, 2014, 7:29:21 PM via App

pikxh

Can any one sand a invite to buy one+one on mu mail id Mod edit: Personal email address not allowed .

I don't have any right now.

— modified on Sep 25, 2014, 7:54:30 PM by moderator

after5hock

Oct 9, 2014, 12:48:00 PM via Website

Hello,

I am hoping for an invite so I can surprise my SO, she is a tech nerd, and I think she would really love a 1+1.

If you have one to spare I'd be very grateful :D

Thanks,
Pete

thomas rinehart
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 25, 2014, 7:45:59 PM via Website

Sorry already gave them out. If I get another,I'll keep you in mind.

g s

Oct 30, 2014, 10:09:26 PM via Website

does anyone have a spare invite for the one plus one?

cgrama
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 8, 2014, 11:09:58 PM via Website

I am desperate to find an invite before the preorder. I am afraid if I wait until the 17th, the backorder will take months.

Anyone know of an invite to share?

— modified on Nov 9, 2014, 3:23:24 AM

neil rees
  • Forum posts: 19

Nov 10, 2014, 9:58:08 PM via App

don't need one now apparently

Geek Stradamus

Dec 20, 2014, 1:50:29 PM via Website

Hey guys subscribe to my channel ASAP for a chance to win ONE PLUS ONE invite. *admin edit: external links are forbidden *

— modified on Dec 20, 2014, 4:52:10 PM by moderator

Dany BRavo

Jan 2, 2015, 12:12:43 PM via Website

There are multiple invites offered her. You have to just like the social network pages. Check out *admin edit: external links are forbidden *

— modified on Jan 2, 2015, 4:22:04 PM by moderator

Nishan Agarwal

Feb 17, 2015, 6:30:32 AM via Website

Hi Sean, Do you have a spare invite?? can you forward it to my mail ( agarwalnishan5(at the rate of)gmail.com

David D.
  • Forum posts: 77

Apr 25, 2015, 9:35:49 AM via App

No more invite system. YIPPEE!!! Go grab a 1+1 without the silly invite system.