Samsung Galaxy S3 — Cant decide

• Replies:4
  • Answered
MagicSushi12
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 11, 2014, 6:36:25 AM via Website

Hi, I am purchasing a new phone to replace my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch and dont want to spend too much $. Right now i cant decide between the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3. The S3 is a lot cheaper and meets most of my needs, but seems to be aging. The S4 is a bit more, but is newer and has better specs, but im not sure if its worth it to spend more. I also favor the design of the S3 slightly more than the S4's design.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 11, 2014, 6:53:19 AM via Website

MagicSushi12

Hi, I am purchasing a new phone to replace my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch and dont want to spend too much $. Right now i cant decide between the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3. The S3 is a lot cheaper and meets most of my needs, but seems to be aging. The S4 is a bit more, but is newer and has better specs, but im not sure if its worth it to spend more. I also favor the design of the S3 slightly more than the S4's design.

i am a s4 user. s4 is the best phone than s3 .
s3 has a lot of problem regarding updates . you cannot downgrade android 4.3 firmware on s3 ,which will damage the IMEI numer . S4 always has the best update and even more features .

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 11, 2014, 7:01:56 AM via Website

Well, @MagicSushi12 I know its hard actually hard to decide between S3 and S4, (thinking)I mean both of the devices are almost best of the best at their time but there are some point that could help you out. As you know S3 is over the market from a long time than S4, then you must be knowing well that Samsung is too good at abandoning devices I know still samsung hasn't abandoned S3 but I am pretty much sure they will abandon it. Another thing that makes me say go ahead with s4 is the RAM its has 2GB of RAM while S3 posses 1GB RAM. I am sure you are aware about the specs with S3 and S4. So I am not going to ...(silly)

So, the conclusion is S3 is more suitable for everyday use but for hardware equipment and software feature you should be looking at the S4.;)

MagicSushi12
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 11, 2014, 7:08:31 AM via Website

Thanks, I am now confident that purchasing the s4 will be worth it in the long run

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 11, 2014, 7:28:56 AM via Website

MagicSushi12

Thanks, I am now confident that purchasing the s4 will be worth it in the long run

Well, I am glad that our post have helped you in making up your mind (whew)! Go for it purchase it out and don't forget to let me know when you get it ! :$ I am awaiting some chocolates (devil)

— modified on Aug 11, 2014, 7:38:10 AM

Deactivated Account