Name the Worst application you have ever downloaded/used over your device?

• Replies:80
  • Stickied
lilylopez
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 3, 2019, 12:43:44 PM via Website

POF - it really is the worst. Never received so many dick pics in all my life. #Avoid

barrysingh102
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 12, 2019, 8:52:48 PM via Website

Google now. It's purpose, it's privacy compromise, the power drain, and that people who use it are too dumb to really understand what's its for.

shairazibtc
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 26, 2019, 10:17:33 AM via Website

ToTok, due to their spyware issues.

LoLcarola
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 17, 2020, 2:36:07 PM via Website

SNS and Sneakers, applications to take part in drops new boots and later for example resell them with big profit... it's so fkin bugged, sometimes I have to refresh app like 10 times or wait 15 minute before I see newest products and it's not because of lag, because everything is going fine when I change categories or go to setting, 0 delay, just the most important category like main page is working so trash and when my friend for example got already available X product on his phone, i have to wait 15 minutes before I see it also

— modified on Feb 17, 2020, 2:36:50 PM

mhalfac
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 21, 2020, 9:57:57 PM via Website

I think I remember that car game it was horrible.

cheelen
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 23, 2020, 5:58:52 PM via Website

I had used wife Craker and WhatsApp deleted the message recovery app. I don't know how google approves and publish them on Playstore.

patelriya
  • Forum posts: 6

Feb 25, 2020, 12:06:40 PM via Website

Blue whale app - The worst yet most dangerous app I ever heard of. Blue whale is a life threatening App which encourages teenagers to commit suicide.

nirvanausual

May 30, 2020, 9:32:20 AM via Website

I downloaded a Stud-Finder app. It didn’t work—not at all. There was some component on my phone that was lacking. I would have preferred they’d give software and hardware specs on what was required before I wasted my time. I suspect my phone was too old. It was a Note 4. I wasted approximately an hour on a lost cause.

There have been other candidates for the title of “Worst Bad App” but the one I described is the first that came to mind.

troublemaker
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 8, 2020, 9:16:15 PM via Website

Don't remember. It's just easier to remove the good ones I guess.

derekpittx

Jun 24, 2020, 9:28:53 AM via Website

I had used wife Craker and WhatsApp deleted the message recovery app

unodous
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 6, 2020, 10:09:45 AM via Website

Cannot remember it. I always uninstall the app immediately if I find it bad.

alexriderr

Jul 8, 2020, 4:18:50 PM via Website

I downloaded a Stud-Finder app. It didn’t work—not at all. There was some component on my phone that was lacking. I would have preferred they’d give software and hardware specs on what was required before I wasted my time. I suspect my phone was too old. It was a Note 4. I wasted approximately an hour on a lost cause.

There have been other candidates for the title of “Worst Bad App” but the one I described is the first that came to mind.

Karl wished

Aug 5, 2020, 10:01:11 PM via Website

Messenger isn't as bad as Facebook but I think the recent redesign made it worse, in my opinion. They're really trying to be Snapchat, and they should stop. It's sort of like when an adult tries to be cool and starts being like the hip young teens.

Karl wished

Dec 29, 2020, 1:58:27 PM via Website

I have to refresh [app][1] like 10 times or wait 15 minute before I see newest products and it's not because of lag, because everything is going fine when I change categories or go to setting, 0 delay, just the most important category.

CameronGrah
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 30, 2020, 8:11:33 PM via Website

It seems to me that this is not true ... I have a very skeptical opinion

jjmatthew95
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 18, 2021, 4:30:36 PM via Website

When I was learning to play guitar, I installed an app for learning chords and it was a warehouse of bugs, I removed it after 5 minutes ,

flisterseven

Feb 2, 2021, 8:35:04 PM via Website

TedyBo
  • Forum posts: 24

Feb 20, 2021, 10:10:22 PM via Website

I have not met, thank you for a good question

airbonetwo

Apr 26, 2021, 9:54:36 AM via Website

Weather apps. Your shiny new weather app wants to access your location

solarcatthree

Jun 22, 2021, 11:51:47 AM via Website

Some game apps, there are a lot of ads when playing games, and it is difficult to close ads.

Carthus
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 8, 2021, 12:31:41 AM via Website

man, that is a really tough queastion though

Foonapp
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 15, 2021, 11:33:34 AM via Website

Facebook

App45
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 24, 2021, 10:33:06 PM via Website

Don't remember

-Luke-
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 16, 2021, 2:59:51 PM via Website

Don't remember which one exactly, but I once had a minesweeper app that crashed every few seconds.

kasterzanayed

Mar 9, 2022, 6:41:02 PM via Website

I can't remember the name, but it was a game with aweful background

Damian Cross
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 15, 2022, 2:42:21 PM via Website

It's truecaller!!!

cernvid

Jun 20, 2022, 12:43:26 PM via Website

i think the adwares are the wrost

clark365

Feb 14, 2024, 7:50:01 PM via Website

It's difficult to determine, John. Many of the poorly performing apps have faded into obscurity over time, or they've undergone significant enhancements and become quite commendable.

janasmjho33
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 17, 2024, 3:32:37 PM via Website

there are many, but I think the worst were fast downloading browsers and wifi hackers.

Zareena U

Feb 19, 2024, 3:58:50 AM via Website

While it's always fun to discuss the best apps out there, sometimes it's equally important to shed light on the not-so-great ones. One application that left a particularly sour taste in my mouth is [XYZ App]. It promised to revolutionize [insert purpose], but instead, it was plagued with constant crashes, sluggish performance, and a confusing user interface.

Navigating through [XYZ App] felt like trying to find your way through a maze blindfolded – frustrating and ultimately pointless. It seemed like every tap led to another error message or inexplicable freeze-up. And don't even get me started on the bombardment of intrusive ads that popped up at the most inconvenient moments.

Despite numerous updates, [XYZ App] never seemed to improve, leading me to uninstall it faster than you can say "app malfunction." In hindsight, it serves as a cautionary tale of the importance of thorough testing and user feedback in app development.

Of course, this is just my personal experience, and others may have had different encounters with [XYZ App]. But if there's one thing we can all agree on, it's the value of constructive criticism in helping developers create better, more user-friendly apps in the future.

clark365

Mar 15, 2024, 10:35:58 PM via Website

For me, the worst application I've ever encountered has to be cleaner. Whether it was plagued with constant crashes, had a confusing user interface, or just didn't deliver on its promises, this app left a lot to be desired.
On the flip side, I must give a shoutout to Snapchat as one of the good apps out there. With its innovative features like Snap Map, Stories, and Filters, Snapchat has truly revolutionized the way we communicate and share moments with friends and family. Its user-friendly interface and constant updates keep users engaged and coming back for more.