Samsung Galaxy S5 — Please your help galaxy 5 g9009d

• Replies:5
sigal segal
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 13, 2014, 7:33:18 AM via Website

Hi everyone!
i have the galaxy 5 g9009d from china and dont know why i dont have option to go the NETWORK MODE
its all the time return me to the Access point names.... and my mobile all the time surfing only on 2G very slow i can not working like that!!!!!!

and even this chinis verision from china telecom block all the standat app like google play... there is some option to remove this android room and install some thing else that will work with the odin installation??

your help please very importantt

many thanks :)

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Aug 13, 2014, 10:07:05 AM via Website

This is the Chinese S5 dual sim version. The first slot uses cdma and Chinese 3g frequencies only, so will only work in China and possibly America. The second slot is GSM, but has no network ability (i.e. no 3g), so if you're on a 3g network you wont have any network options. At the moment there's no dev support, but that'll probably change soon.

Sinkster

sigal segal

Aug 14, 2014, 10:43:57 PM via Website

so there is no option to add to unlock the the slot that allow me to run 3g? because the internet is too slow on 2g or some other update software or somthing from samsung?? i must help

sinkster

Aug 14, 2014, 10:52:34 PM via App

It's not as simple as unlocking it. The primary slot is for a uim card, not a sim card, so at the moment the only way to use it on your network is to ask your carrier for a uim (CDMA) card.

Sinkster

sigal segal

Aug 14, 2014, 10:58:09 PM via Website

there is no option to remove the china telecom version and install on it some international version support google play store??

sinkster

Aug 14, 2014, 11:32:34 PM via Website

At the moment, no. The phone is fairly popular so no doubt there will be something happening soon regarding custom roms. There's an Australian tech reviewer (MarrkDaviid) who normally gives instructions on how to remove Chinese apps/bloatware and add Google play. He's done it for the s4 dual and HTC one dual amongst others so check his website regularly.

Sinkster